Sponsored

Search results

  1. Auto retractable ratchet strap that work with the side rails and MOLLE panels

    I have these from Maxina. They work great for me but I have L- TRACK rails not the Ford rails. 2PCS Universal Retractable Ratchet Straps https://a.co/d/07js7ywG The just have holes in them for the connectors that attach to the rails so I would guess the rail connectors for whatever rail...
  2. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    They have these on eBay. I would have tried it but my truck already had the plate bracket on the bumper when I bought it. https://ebay.io/m/d1rwLE
  3. New challenge for my Maverick

    Would have like to see some photos of your Maverick loaded up with wood moving through the mud.
  4. Active Military or Veterans with Mavericks

    Thanks. I made it on my new 3D printer.
  5. LED Tail Lights options for 2025+ Maverick

    I have these I bought on Amazon a month ago. They are LED with built in resisters, fit like a glove. did not hyper flash or cause any DTC errors, and I like how they look. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0H2H1LXKW?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
  6. Active Military or Veterans with Mavericks

    My Veteran license place holder is enough.
  7. OTA update with new traction calibration coming for 2025 Hybrid AWD

    Good idea. I will be scheduling my 30k tune up soon so will also bring it up in person.
  8. OTA update with new traction calibration coming for 2025 Hybrid AWD

    Has anyone seen anything more about when this will happen for the 2025s? It would be nice if it happened before winter this year.
  9. GIVEAWAY!! Which One is RealTruck Yellow? Guess & Win a Swag Pack!

    Looking at your products, and careful visual comparison from a half color blind retiree, I am going with line number 3. Final answer #3.
  10. [Giveaway] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam for Maverick + 20% Off Code for Everyone

    2025 Ford Maverick XLT AWD HYBRID - 26,221 miles.
  11. What’s One Interior Space in Your Maverick You Wish Was More Useful?

    I wish the storage under the back seat had charging ports. I have run a long USB cable from the back seat console under my floor mat back there to keep my jump box and portable air pump charged. It charges them while I am driving and shuts off after the car does. This way if I ever need them...
  12. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    I was recently informed that I cannot sell or distribute my badge/decal as they are because of the Ford Logo and Maverick name on them which could constitute an illegal trademark infringement and could lead to legal action. For that reason I will not be distributing them. Apparently using it...
  13. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    Thank you
  14. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    Send requests in DM please
  15. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    You can send them anytime. I will try to work on it pretty soon. I am working on a couple other things but I can alternate. 😁
  16. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    I had not considered this but I am open to doing it for people if I can send the person the file and they print it themselves or have someone print it for them. Also, if they are not in a big hurry. It would be a side thing I would be doing when I have free time. I am not ready to start a...
  17. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    Do you have a 3D printer. I have attached the file to print it. If you can't print it and don't know someone who can, DM me and I can make you one.
  18. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    True but it looks good and it was my first one. If I make a better later I'll change it. I've only had the printer for a couple days and had to do something for my truck. I'm open to ideas for something better. Until then I like it.
  19. New Badge/Decal on my truck

    I recently got a 3D printer and made myself a badge/decal for my tailgate.




Top