Sponsored

Search results

  1. How thin is that metal? Pretty thin!

    I'd rather say another way for Ford to make more profit on each vehicle.
  2. California "2024 A.R.E. DCU Aluminum Hardtop for Ford Maverick - Color Area 51, Excellent Condition"

    This is an awesome set up. This was just recommended to me by Marketplace. Love that tent in the back which means full use of the entire 6' incl. tailgate. Good luck with your sale.
  3. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    Absolutely. Tires have a huge impact on the noise level inside. Besides the rattles I have coming from the dash and the right rear. :crackup::crazy:
  4. How long you can leave a Maverick Hybrid sitting out in the cold without starting it?

    Saw your comment earlier and it got me thinking. Usually - as I park on a small incline at my house - I always use the parking brake. But started it quite late. It could have been possible that it was off. But will keep that advice definitely in my mind moving forward. Thank you.
  5. How long you can leave a Maverick Hybrid sitting out in the cold without starting it?

    Living in Southeast Texas my 25' left me stranded at home about 6 months after buying the brand new truck. It was sitting outside without being used for about 8-9 days. Battery dead. Jump started it and never an issue again. But then I would not trust it anymore. Bought a little Wolfbox jump...
  6. Ford Maverick & Casita 17 foot Towing?

    You will be absolutely fine. You'll have 500 lbs to spare. Even if you max out at 4k that was the engineers have designed and developed it for. I can't hear it anymore that people are saying, "be careful, you might be pushing it". I bet there is even a buffer included in case you exceed it a...
  7. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Went boating with some friends. The little Mav was loaded up with chairs, canopy, tubes, BBQ, charcoal, cooler etc. Had a great time on the water. Just in case someone wonders: Nope, did not pull the dual axle trailer with the boat. Would have loved to give it a try as the trailer and boat were...
  8. How do you avoid pinching the 4pin trailer plug?

    I'd rather pinch these wires than the one from my trailer. The above will be pinched as well as it plugs in vertically instead of horizontally. Will look into this one. Thank you.
  9. 2026 Maverick Bed Setup – Why I Chose These Parts After A LOT of Research (Tonneau, Rack, Extender)

    Awesome write up. Appreciate the work you have put into this and great to see some detailed information for each item. Thank you & the set up looks awesome.
  10. How do you avoid pinching the 4pin trailer plug?

    Appreciate your feedback. It seems quite a lot of pressure straight on the actual cord. The rubber connection is bent as well from the cord to the plug The 7-pin usually has a longer plastic protective sleeve on which the pressure can rest on and keep it in place.
  11. How do you avoid pinching the 4pin trailer plug?

    Thank you. Will definitely look into this one.
  12. How do you avoid pinching the 4pin trailer plug?

    Hello, just last weekend I pulled my trailer again and it reminded me to ask on what do you do to avoid having the 4pin trailer plug pinched? Not sure if I am the only one having this issue. So far there is no damage but eventually there might be. Once I connect the trailer plug there is quite...
  13. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Had to move a few things for my aunt. Came in handy to have the little truck and a trailer. The picture was the last load.
  14. How to lower passenger seat on a 25'XL?

    For me the headrest is absolutely fine. Would like to have the cushion part lowered by about 1-2 inches. It feels awkward for me if I have to sit there. My wife wished it would be lower as well even her torso is shorter.
  15. How to lower passenger seat on a 25'XL?

    Hi, I have a 25’XL and not sure if it just me but the passenger seat sits quite high. There is no height adjustment on the XL. Does anyone know on how to lower the front passenger seat on the XL? Appreciate your feedback. Thank you, Mario
  16. First trip out towing a Casita trailer.

    If you get one, please post a separate thread about it. I am looking at the 14THC myself with the patio option. Wonder how the Mav would do pulling this one. As you mentioned the frontal area is quite large on these. But it should be fine if you keep your speed at 65. They weight about 2600 lbs...
  17. 19” Lariat Wheels and Tires ‘Take Off’ for sale by Owner

    That is really a bargain. Should sell quickly. GLWS
  18. 2022 Maverick Hybrid crash

    Could not get it to work as well.
  19. 2027 Maverick Discount Packages Coming + Answers to Your Questions

    sustained high-performance driving on the EB? Not sure about that. :sadface::sadface:




Top