Sponsored

Search results

  1. Hybrid or EcoBoost — Which One Would You Buy Again?

    I love my 2024 EB XLT FX4 w sunroof, and know a hybrid owner that loves theirs. I’m more likely to stick with EB, if and when I buy another. I cannot fathom going electric.
  2. Hello from Mangoal Dash Cam | Here to support Maverick owners

    I installed the frt/bk camera - while the integration is nice, this unit runs hotter than an over. The heat coming from the shroud where the plug & play is, is beyond acceptable. The unit kept turning off and on, making me think that something is overheating. I changed the setting to 2K and do...
  3. Hello from Mangoal Dash Cam | Here to support Maverick owners

    I thought about fishwiring, but pillar A & B were fairly simple. I ran mine at the top of pillar A driver side, then across top headliner to the top of pillar B and headliner to center. Just be cautious of the airbags. If you do run throgh headliner - let me know bc I'd be interested in doing...
  4. Hello from Mangoal Dash Cam | Here to support Maverick owners

    I just installed this frt and bk on my ‘24 Mav and it’s easy as pie. Seemless- connection to harness makes this so easy. However, if you want parking mode then you need to wire to fuse box. That’s wasn’t essential in my case. My other recommendation is to use 2K on frt bc, 4k is interpolated.
  5. Hello from Mangoal Dash Cam | Here to support Maverick owners

    Don’t connect the GPS.
  6. Windshield issue - see photo

    Clay bar or try a heat gun to see if the ppf lifts.
  7. Insurance suggestions?

    Allstate is the bottom of the barrel
  8. Insurance suggestions?

    you're getting taken advantage of. Shop around and I'm sure you will find a reasonable price - whatever that is these day. You should not pay 300+ a month. If you're a homeowner, use the same ins for both. I personally wouldn't go less than 100/300 and should carry underinsured. Shop around at...
  9. Insurance suggestions?

    Monthly payments will always cost the consumer more. I get if you can’t afford a lump sum yearly payment I get it, but $4488 a yr is nuts! If you have good credit and a good driving record try Amica. USAA if you or family member have served. up the deductible for both and unless you own the...
  10. Hello from Mangoal Dash Cam | Here to support Maverick owners

    ‘24 XLT looking for frt and rear dashcam - Starvis 2. what’s your recommendation? cheers!
  11. XLT Audio system upgrade

    I upgr I upgraded my fronts and there’s a noticeable improvement. There’s only so much you can improve in a small cabin.
  12. Should I sell my Tremor so I can but the new model Rivian

    Rivan’s are one of the most unreliable vehicles on the market and fugly! Why?
  13. % Ford Pass App doesn’t work

    '24 XLT/FX4 - works great from the start; in NE. Try reinstalling the app if you haven't tried that yet.
  14. Does Gas Station Brand Actually Change MPG? 🤔⛽️

    Mobil/Exxon, Sunoco, shell
  15. Pricing leftover 2025 tremor

    Offer 35K and go from there - pay no mind to the sticker.
  16. FLATED Air-Topper CAP's Open Box special.

    Would like to hear experiences from those who have the cap. Does the bed stay dry? How does it hold up in windy conditions?




Top