Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2026 First Impression - 12 days in

    LOL, love it! Carnivore or Paleo for life!
  2. Audio quality variance within SAME model?

    Tried all methods of input: wired, WiFi, Bluetooth, and radio. All sounds the same. It’s just very thin, tinny, and hollow is the mid frequencies. It’s very noticeable and, like I said, it’s way different than my previous Mac which in theory should sound the same. Sigh. Maybe I just got really...
  3. Audio quality variance within SAME model?

    I just replaced my previous 2025 XL because it was totalled. The audio was fantastic on that unit. I was shocked how good it sounded for the base model. On the new 2025 XLT which I now have (which should have exact same stereo setup), the audio is noticeably worse. I have made 100% sure the EQ...
  4. String wind & effect on mpg

    Im a little disappointed by the maturity level of some posters on this thread. I’m out. Mods feel free to close this thread.
  5. String wind & effect on mpg

    Nihil novum sub sole. What can I say? I guess you know everything. I was sharing an experience and my surprise in regard to it.
  6. String wind & effect on mpg

    Speed limit is 85.
  7. String wind & effect on mpg

    Was just driving 70-80 mph on a toll road in the same direction as a strong, steady wind. The instrument cluster said 42 mph. I was thinking…great! Then on the return trip later on, driving against the headwind, the reading said 29 mpg! 😲 Made me realize that, especially as you approach speeds...
  8. New Maverick owner as of 1 month.

    Welcome to the Maverick club. And nice ride. Unfortunately there is no way to keep the truck in “electric only”. It’s based entirely on how much charge is left in the battery in relation to how much power you are using while driving (speed, acceleration, AC/heater, etc.) Unlike some other...
  9. Bluetooth is “off” but CarPlay and everything works fine?

    Good to know! So basically it doesn’t ever need to be on except wren pairing a new phone or a guests phone?
  10. Bluetooth is “off” but CarPlay and everything works fine?

    Under Connectivity menu on infotainment screen, the Bluetooth is listed as “off”.
  11. Bluetooth is “off” but CarPlay and everything works fine?

    A little confused. I have a 2025 XLT with Sync 4. Everything is working perfectly but I’ve noticed Bluetooth setting keeps saying “off”. I turned it on yesterday and now it turned off again. But everything works great including CarPlay, wireless calls, music streaming, navigation from my phone...
  12. New 2025 Maverick XLT after a total loss!

    I liked the Alto Blue as well. It looked like a more traditional blue.
  13. Add me to the list of totaled Mavericks :( Rear ended

    I’m just going based off what the damage/repair adjuster told me at collision place.
  14. New 2025 Maverick XLT after a total loss!

    I know it’s not “cool” to drive anything but silver or black…but man, I swear, that velocity blue pops and just looks so good.
  15. Will I lose Apple CarPlay without Premium Connectivity?

    I haven’t seen any point in using Premium Connectivity. What do you actually get of actual use from it?
  16. New 2025 Maverick XLT after a total loss!

    100% agree about the matching blue.
  17. New 2025 Maverick XLT after a total loss!

    Well it’s finally been replaced! To read my backstory of the total loss that occurred a month ago, click here: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/add-me-to-the-list-of-totaled-mavericks-rear-ended.77514/ I replaced my 2025 XL with an XLT this time. Same color velocity blue...
  18. Add me to the list of totaled Mavericks :( Rear ended

    Hardy-har-har! Ba-dum-bum! 😂
  19. Add me to the list of totaled Mavericks :( Rear ended

    UPDATE: I just signed the papers for my new 2025 Maverick XLT velocity blue with Copilot 360 v1.0 and spray bed liner! I got 2 grand taken off MSRP. The dealer is putting the bed liner on today and I should be getting it delivered to my driveway any day. My insurance claim worked out GREAT. I...




Top