Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tires made in USA

    Recently installed Michelin Defenders on my Hybrid Maverick made in the USA!
  2. No Insulation at Fender to engine!?

    My 22 Lariat has some insulation in the opening, I add more fiberglass in plastic bags.
  3. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    You have not had any luck. Glad you were not hurt seriously, I know you are still being tested. Looks like a new Maverick is in your future. Good luck.
  4. New member today

    Enjoy your new Hybrid Maverick, I enjoy mine.
  5. Mavericks are safe! It's totaled but I'm unscathed

    Glad you are OK, I believe his Maverick is Alto blue, same as mine and it does look black sometimes.
  6. How Long Do You See Yourself Keeping Your Maverick? 🚗

    For a long time, I have never gotten less than 150,000 miles out of all my vehicles.
  7. 2022 Lariat Hybrid Maverick front amber parking lights

    Thanks Sticks, I was just curious if I had an issue or not. I have been using the parking lights when driving to help charge the 12 volt battery.
  8. 2022 Lariat Hybrid Maverick front amber parking lights

    I have a question for other Lariat Maverick owners, when you turn on your parking lights with the switch does your amber turn singles lights lite up front. I have noticed when I turn on the parking lights with the switch I have no amber lights on in the front, the tail lights are on not the...
  9. Picking up tomorrow

    Welcome, enjoy your new Hybrid Maverick!
  10. HYBRID 12V Battery Mystery SOLVED

    I want to thank everyone that has provided all this technical information about fully charging of our Hybrid 12 volt batteries, either using the parking lights or headlights. I have been using the parking lights for most of my trips.
  11. Hello from CT: First time truck owner and went with a 2024 CPO Lariat with 18k miles on it.

    Enjoy your new Maverick , mine is Alto Blue looks black sometimes, it will get hot in the summer sun get you a windshield sun screen.
  12. Paid Off My Maverick

    Congratulations, I retired a year ago end of this month . Purchased my Maverick used in March 2023 paid cash from the first owner and loving it!
  13. UPGRADED to AGM Battery (and LARGER capacity) in Maverick Hybrid

    Very nice write up! I have just this week replaced my stock battery with a H4 AGM from Walmart. Very easy to do no need to remove plastic . Maybe my next battery will be a H5 after seeing your write up. Remember to fully charge the new battery and reset the BMS and let the truck sit locked 8 hours!
  14. 12 V H4 AGM battery at Costco

    I have just replaced my 12 volt battery in my Hybrid maverick with a AGM and no need to remove the plastic to replace. H4 size
  15. I thought the new H4 AGM batteries were not very powerful ( lower CCA’s) until I looked at my stock battery

    Interesting I have just replaced my stock Mavrick Hybrid battery Friday. It was 4 years old and I charged it weekly with a maintainer. I went with the Everstart AGM from Walmart. The stock battery still charged well and checks good. Just felt it was time to make the change, I have just over...
  16. Looking for tires in So.Carolina 225/65 R 17 for my Hybrid

    I have a 2022 Hybrid Maverick with 26,000 miles I’m more than likely going to replace my stock Michelin with Michelin Defenders. The stock Michelins will go another year or so before replacement. I am a BJ’s member and will buy from them when they have them on sale $150.00 off.
  17. Trailer Light Module Recall

    I received the same recall letter this week. Discusses something about the brake controller witch I do not have.
  18. I have a 2022 Maverick Hybrid, how can i change and fill the transmisson fluid with no dipstick?

    https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/changed-the-ecvt-transmission-fluid-in-my-hybrid-maverick.47358/ Review this older information it is detailed.
  19. My Maverick saved me. Totaled in deer strike @ 75 mph

    Wow, glad you are OK. That had to be a big hit, looks like the Maverick protected you well.




Top