Dealer called and said it will be 6-14 months for the Mav I ordered.
I just couldn’t wait…or take the chance of waiting.
Pulled the trigger on this…$31,100 OTD and no steelies, bed liner standard and in bed storage too.
Even threw in all weather mats and trailer hitch.
@Ozarkbeard - can you take a side shot of your truck? I really love that set up. I think this photos convinced me to head in that same direction. If you wouldn’t mind taking a side shot - I’d greatly appreciate it.
I received this email (with an order #) about 1 hour after I placed the order. But based on my reading here - the next email will be the more important one.
If you had to GUESS - what would it be for a:
2025 Maverick XL
Order Accepted (got the email with order #)October 31st
Space White
All Wheel Drive
2.0 Eco B Motor
Spray In Bed liner
Tow Hitch
That is it….
What would you guess??
Wouldn’t have thought of this for a second simply because of the spray in liner. I’ll order up the Rough Country. Thank you!
Assuming if nothing is on it - it won’t blow up and around or out?
Thank you!
Hi everyone. Just ordered a 25’ XL AWD Space White, Hitch & Spray Liner.
It will most likely take 3-5 months to get, right?
What are must haves? Going to get mud flaps and the rod to make the tail fold down supported.
I’d like a relatively water tight bed cover. Solid 3 part foldable. Any...