Sponsored

Search results

  1. Coolant for hybrid battery loop

    Good point, thanks!
  2. Coolant for hybrid battery loop

    This car has been on the road for 19K miles! Before I got it, it wasn’t officially registered to anyone. A friendly dealership owner in SoCal drove it around before CARMAX sold it to me. Plus, it’s a “First Edition” trim level and even made an appearance at the 2022 LA Auto Show!
  3. Coolant for hybrid battery loop

    Ah yes, that is something I did not even consider in my thought process. Your answer makes complete sense to me. Thank you for providing your insight, I appreciate it very much.
  4. Coolant for hybrid battery loop

    That makes total sense. I just wanted to be as close to 100% sure as possible. Thanks so much for your response.
  5. Coolant for hybrid battery loop

    Hey Maverick fans! I’m trying to find the right coolant for my hybrid battery, and I was hoping you could lend me your expertise! I’ve attached a photo so you can see the engine coolant is yellow, and the hybrid battery coolant is green. My green coolant needs a refill, but the parts guy at my...
  6. 2022 First Edition

    Hello All, I just purchased a slightly used (10K miles on the odometer) hybrid. So far I am loving it! MPG is great!! It's fun the drive too.




Top