Sponsored

Search results

  1. Rachet straps recommendations?

    Rhino USA retractable are my choice since they're so easy to use! Used them several times when transporting my motorcycles in the bed.
  2. How Long Should a Good Seat Cover Actually Last?

    The cheap set of Rough Country covers went on day 1 and still look and feel like new over a year and a half of daily use later
  3. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    The doors were pretty easy, there's a couple good guides here on taking the plastic panels off and undoing the window regulators (for the front doors only) to get access to the sheet metal. The rear doors have plenty of access once the plastic panels are off. The headliner took a long time...
  4. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    Putting some good sound deadening in the doors will help with some of the tin can reverberation that comes through while driving. I did all 4 doors (outer metal and inner plastic) along with spot treating the back wall, and treating the roof. Made a big difference on my 25 XL, but the windows...
  5. Lobo at The Dragon.

    Got to make the trek out for a TOTD trip this year, what a blast! Bet the lobo was real fun up there!
  6. NEW! 2025+ Ford Maverick Elite Series Add-On Fog Light Kit | Diode Dynamics

    Been waiting for these, super annoying that they aren't for the XL trim and they don't plan to make a kit for the XLs I was ready to place an order when I saw the email yesterday
  7. How many have needed to tow a trailer.

    Mainly bought my Hybrid Mav to haul my motorcycle in the bed. Got the 4k tow package for the "just in case" factor, along with the upgraded cooling, trailer brake, etc and to keep the value as high as possible on an otherwise base model vehicle.
  8. Post YOUR Maverick TRUCKING!

    Got my Maverick just in time to move and do a couple road trips with a motorcycle in the bed!
  9. If you reordered your Maverick TODAY… what trim are you picking?

    Bought an XL for the price and blank canvas that you mentioned. I did a lot of things I would have done to most trims - seat covers, window tint, bedliner, tonneau cover, wheels, etc If I repurchased, I'd go xlt with lux package for the heated seats and steering wheel. I didn't think I'd want...
  10. I bought a 2026 Lariat Hybrid last week and I have a few thoughts and questions about it

    I didn't read everyone else's input so sorry if it's repetitive. For snow performance, I've preferred driving my AWD hybrid with Goodyear all weather tires more than my wife's Subaru with all terrain tires in IA. It just felt more confident, less fun, but perfect for commuting in less than...
  11. Name Something Your Truck Hauled That Made People Stare

    First time hauling my old motorcycle in the bed while in OKC got a huge reaction out of a guy in a Ford Ranger!
  12. VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos Thread

    Got an action shot on my recent trip out to the Tail of the Dragon in NC/TN! The aux lights came in handy driving mountain roads early in the morning on our way back.
  13. Clicking noise when releasing brake pedal (6500 miles)

    Mine seems to have subsided over the winter We'll see if it comes back when it warms up or on a long trip I have coming up
  14. Motorcycle riders, let’s see your ride.

    I just picked up a GSXS1000GT+ as well! Hopefully it'll be my forever bike Traded in my DR650
  15. Winter Wheels And Tires - What's Your Setup?

    I like the Goodyear equivalent to the CROSSCLIMATE2 tires. They've done well their first winter on the stock XL steelies. I wanted a tire I could use year round if needed, and they've been great, only took a small mpg hit before winter tanked it
  16. Upper Front Skid Plate?

    https://www.rival4x4usa.com/products/rival-aluminum-engine-skid-plate-2025-ford-maverick-tremor-2022-2025-ford-bronco-sport-with-polymer-oil-pan This what you're looking for?
  17. What is this. Found in glove box.

    He's a pitbull and lab mix, also the best dog I've ever known
  18. What is this. Found in glove box.

    It's also for putting in additives like seafoam Not just emergencies
  19. "Weekend" Project - Auxbeam pod lights and M&R lightbar

    Had a bit of time off this past week, got to knock out the aux lighting project that I've had in mind for a while! Auxbeam xp ultra pod lights (3" combo lens) w/ JJC brackets M&R 23 inch light bar kit Auxbeam AS-R40 switch panel Only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the color difference between...
  20. Clicking noise when releasing brake pedal (6500 miles)

    Copied this from another EBB noise thread: Saw this info in a Ranger General Service Bulletin 24-7007. 2024 Ranger - Electric Brake Booster (EBB) - Brake Pedal Noises Service Instruction In some cases, EBBs have been incorrectly replaced due to noises that occur during normal operation of the...




Top