So for all that did this mod. Using the f150 fog lights and switch. How did you make your fog lamps selection stay on through the engine cycle. Or is it like gm were you have to turn them on each cycle? Thanks Flash
Well looks like I'll keep my 24 lariat. I took a 22 hybrid on a test drive and was not impressed. When they raised above 40k for the lariat I was like you know that's ranger prices. I love my black appearance package. So my ford dealer can just keep calling me!
I've been having a clunk sometimes when turning. Plus the trans seem to search for that second gear. Then also when I'm about going 30-50 mph I have massive vibrations on a perfectly smooth road. It's annoying.
Sorry what i meant, I'll just get another h6 just with way better cold cranking amps. There honestly not that much room for a bigger battery in that spot. Sorry for the confusion.
More cca does has nothing to do with the computer. My 24s were not part of the battery recall. That's why we have an agm. Literally everything works except fordpass. Auto start. Remote/remote start, Still do, if they didn't than i would be more concerned. It just Literally gives me an error when...
Thanks I'm just going to send it. If i wake up one day with a dead battery then I'll replace with my own battery, with the highest cca. For now it literally is giving me no problems starting. Just the stupid modem isn't working. I got mine in late September. I pulled the fuse trying to wake the...
So is there anyway to reset that stupid modem. I had battery issues in my fusion and I just put a new battery in it, and it fixed everything I didn't even reset the bms when I did it 18 almost 19 months of care free driving.
That 12.7 was read in the trucks ET mode I also took the multi meter to it and it hasn't moved sense I charged it. I can't connect to fordpass in the infotainment system either. It just comes back as an error. Battery was tested by O'Reillys and my dealer no such its good. I drive my truck...
My ford pass keeps saying its in battery saver mode and to drive my truck to reconnect. I went and made an appointment at the dealer today and also went and got a battery check at O'Reillys. It was a little low so I went and put my trickle charger on it. Volts are now saying 12.7 when in aux 15...
Well, it will be 1 year of ownership on the 30th of this month. This truck has been great for moving stuff and has been amazingly versatile. I also love the gas mileage you can't complain about getting 29mpg. I've had almost 0 issues with this truck except for a window motor going out, and my...
I was looking under the hood of my truck mostly to check fluids when I realized this plug. What is it for? Possibly something for the hybrid models?
Just curious thanks! 24 lariat eco