Where’s my truck? Answer: In my driveway!!! All my whining and moaning for nothing. One lesson I learned, the next time I order a vehicle from Ford, I’ll take their projected dates with a grain of salt.
My built date was 3/9 and my shipped date 3/16. My estimated delivery time was 3/24-3/30. I talked to my dealer on Saturday 3/29 and my Lariat Hybrid was still not delivered. I logged onto “Track my order” today and noticed that my order has been updated and now the estimated delivery date is...
I deal with a small town third generation Ford dealer and when I say small I mean small. The town is approximately 1,000 people. I’ve been buying cars there for 30 years. When I asked about the tariff in January, the dealer said “We’ll take care of you. This is why you deal with a small town...
I really like your cover! I had ruled out the trifold cover until I talked to an owner about times when it’s folded up and blocking my rear view. He told me that it’s actually a non issue with a camera and side mirrors. Plus it folds all the way up, so you get all the room in the box for hauling...
Yesterday I received a text from Ford that my Maverick order will be “delayed” until the week of February 24th. I was a little confused as my original production date was the week of March 10th. I then got an email from Ford saying that the production date has “ch
After three months of waiting, I finally got my VIN # and build date (week of March 10). I just hope it gets built sometime in March. It’s a good thing I’m patient 😏 (sarcasm).
I ordered almost the same vehicle, except without the BAP. Yesterday we saw a Bronco parked and my wife said, “I sure hope that’s Azure Gray, cuz I love that color”! It’s like having a pickup that changes colors. Gray on cloudy days and blue on sunny days.
☹ My order was confirmed on 10/17/24 and all I’ve received from Ford was an email on 12/17/24 saying “We’re working on your scheduled build date”. I showed it to my dealer and he just rolled his eyes. I’ll turn 70 soon, I hope I live long enough to see this thing.
I really like the color of your pickup. Thats what I wanted to order, but couldn’t convince my wife. We compromised and went with azure gray. What date did you order your Maverick?
😳 I’m totally amazed that your order went in on 10/9/24 and is being delivered on 12/26/24! I put my order in on 10/17/24 and still have no production date 🙁.