Sponsored

Search results

  1. Is the dealer tire price quote legit?

    The offers are legit. I took them up on this same buy 3 get the 4th free plus $150 rebate for Pirelli tires that I had my Ford dealer mount & install on my wife's non-Ford SUV about 2 months ago.
  2. What Gets Dirty First in Your Maverick?

    Front bumper cover from bugs. I can't keep any vehicle clean if I drive it at all due to insects! They are unavoidable.
  3. Never Seen This Before

    To the OP: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/2022-lariat-first-edition-hybrid-in-rapid-red.86624/
  4. My Truck Bed Build - Chapter 2

    Can you tell me more about the ladder you've mounted on the tailgate?
  5. Identify These Wheels

    Too good to be true.
  6. Identify These Wheels

    2 issues: #1) Permission #2) Purchasing directly from a Chinese company, (personal information loss).
  7. Identify These Wheels

    Well done @wakkawakka22. I don't know how you did it but you found the correct wheel. Thank you very much! FYI - Before making my original thread I attempted to contact the original photo poster of the red Maverick with these wheels but they never replied back so I thought maybe someone in the...
  8. Identify These Wheels

    Just flipped through Fast Wheels catalog and I didn't find the wheels from the above photo. The Fast Wheels FC04 are not the same as in the photo. Still looking .....
  9. Identify These Wheels

    Can anyone tell me the manufacturer of these aftermarket wheels?
  10. 2025 Ford Maverick front license plate mounting hardware.

    The bracket is mounted using 3 black plastic button head rivets. The kit also includes the 2 screws to mount the license plate to the bracket.
  11. Should I sell my Tremor so I can but the new model Rivian

    I'm unaware of any EV that doesn't depreciate 40 - 60% within 3 to 5 years. That should be a red flag!
  12. Train horn or equivalent

    I would advise that you NOT put a train horn on your vehicle. I was trailing a van on a highway R/R overpass one morning when the train blew his horn directly below the van. The van driver was so startled and jerked the steering wheel and nearly crashed. I can imagine you could be held liable if...
  13. Co-pilot 360 - how much do you use it?

    As others have said: " I use it every time I drive and when I park in my tight space garage!"
  14. If you could change your color choice what would you pick?

    Ruby Red would be my choice.
  15. Pricing leftover 2025 tremor

    HRG's truck noted above has been on the lot for 178 days.
  16. Rotor on 2025 has visible lines

    Brake pads and rotors are normally considered to be consumables and therefore not warranty items. But if you have a good relationship with your dealership they may work with you to ease the pain.
  17. Son's Graduation Present

    You deserve high praise for your effort and thoughtfulness to do this for your son.
  18. Exterior clicking/rattle, sounds like a playing card through bicycle spokes

    Others have reported walnuts or rocks getting trapped between a brake rotor and its backing plate. Inspect these areas. I also suggest looking under your truck to verify all heat shields are secure and not flopping around or rubbing the drive shaft or exhaust.




Top