Sponsored

Search results

  1. Pennsylvania Steeda Strut Brace

    Ok, I can do some time tomorrow afternoon or Sunday afternoon. My email is [email protected]. If you email me I will give you my phone number so we can communicate that way better.
  2. Pennsylvania Steeda Strut Brace

    Would you be willing to meet somewhere in between?
  3. Pennsylvania Steeda Strut Brace

    Where are you located in PA? I am south of Pittsburgh.
  4. California OEM FORD BED EXTENDER for sale $150 OBO NORCAL

    I am looking for a used bed cap, I will only use it once or twice a year for traveling any ideas? I am south of Pittsburgh.
  5. Metal in gear oil change from rear end 2022 XL (72k miles)

    First time I have changed it. Not sure how large, enough the shop noticed and told me I will likely have an issue in the future. Had it done at a tranny shop that my friend owns.
  6. Metal in gear oil change from rear end 2022 XL (72k miles)

    Had my gear oil in rear end changed today 72,000 miles. It had some metal in it. Has anyone else experienced this?
  7. Ford CSP 25N09 - 2022 MY Front Half Shaft Replacements

    They called pretty quick, ordered the parts will return it for repair hopefully next week
  8. Ford CSP 25N09 - 2022 MY Front Half Shaft Replacements

    I have the problem, the only issue is it doesn't do it all the time. I am concerned if I take it in and it doesn't do it, I will be charged 140.00 just for them to look at it.
  9. Changing Default Driving Mode?

    I have used Forscan to add drive modes, I wonder if anyone has tried simply switching the codes from the Normal Mode with the Eco Mode in the block settings. It may not show up as Eco mode but may operate as such.
  10. Side Marker Lights Giveaway: One Month In – What Accessories Have You Added to Your Maverick? 🚙✨

    Mud flaps, mabett seat covers, splash guard for in front of rear tires
  11. Installed Mabett Rear Wheel Splash Shield Covers

    Mabett- Rear Splash Shield can find on Amazon.
  12. Installed Mabett Rear Wheel Splash Shield Covers

    Yes, it has the factory one, but if you look there is a gap that let's dirt and rocks in above it. This aftermarket part covers the gap. Mud flap is not a good name for it but that is what it's called.
  13. Installed Mabett Rear Wheel Splash Shield Covers

    I decided to install these to hopefully protect the bottom of truck better. I hosed out before I did the install and could not believe the amount of dirt and rocks that was washed out. Glad I did the install.
  14. Ford can't get my Camera Recall to work on my truck 2022 Maverick XL

    It took several tries on mine, had to leave it overnight, they disconnected battery for a while then tried again with success.
  15. XL Who all has one?

    I have a 2022 xl with 4k tow package. Added Cruise and lane assist with the help of forscan and picked up a set of Bronco sport wheels for it.
  16. Giveaway: If you could add one feature to the Maverick, what would it be?

    Fender Flares and Fog Lights on my 2022xl




Top