Sponsored

Search results

  1. What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition]

    All sorts of things from a wedding reception
  2. How many have needed to tow a trailer.

    I've towed a trailer lots of times over the last 2 years - tables, chairs, bikes, household things, etc. My minivan could have towed the trailer each of those times. My main reason for buying the truck was the bed, which has been really nice to have as well.
  3. Fob cover (DIY 3D print) to prevent accidentally pressing panic alarm button

    Perhaps. I've set mine off several times in a couple years. I hate that button.
  4. Real World MPG Over 1,168 Mile Trip in Hybrid

    I love the posts and pictures! I finally did a longer trip in my 2023 Maverick Lariat hybrid yesterday, going from about Everett, WA to Vancouver, BC. Not nearly as long as your trip (and I wish my wife could have joined me), but I agree - it was great for the 3 hour trip, and I would have been...
  5. What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition]

    Saying goodbye to a worn out freezer, and grateful to have my Maverick to haul it.
  6. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    This is the one I tried using: https://a.co/d/00NFw6hz And it's working for a dashcam wire tap Inside on my wife's Honda Odyssey. It also charged my phone if I used a direct charging cable. There really are a lot of options - I just need to find the best one for the MagSafe charger.
  7. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    I hardwired my dashcam using this fuse tap: https://a.co/d/0gnOzO40 I'm really glad I did. There were a couple of annoyances from how I previously powered it, and it was worth the time and effort. I attempted to also do a fuse tap for my magsafe phone charger, but it wasn't working. I imagine...
  8. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    I finally installed the Redtiger dash+rear cam. I'm really happy with it.
  9. So we we under attack today at the airport. Need help

    This was my thought. Maybe Hyatt's vehicle has this recorded. Did you call Hyatt and report this? That driver needs to be off the road ASAP. It's not about you anymore, but about the future drivers that might get killed.
  10. What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition]

    Two large and heavy wood cabinets: The guy that helped me lift both of them into the back struggled a bit with them (ok, maybe I did too), and he expressed concern that the truck my have trouble with them. He bounced the rear end a couple of times to see how it moved. I told him it would be no...
  11. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Haha, awesome video. Loved the laugh at the end.
  12. What's your Maverick hauling in the bed? [Photos Edition]

    Helping a friend take trashed furniture to the dump. A 2-piece sectional with an ottoman. I was happy the truck handled it all 🙂
  13. 1,000 Mile Road Trip SoCal <—> NorCal

    If they ever add overnight stays to the tour, I might have to go back and try that!
  14. 1,000 Mile Road Trip SoCal <—> NorCal

    For anyone visiting this thread that doesn’t know, that’s Alcatraz. Tours there are awesome.
  15. 2025 Maverick Lariat Hybrid review (coming from a 2023 Lariat Hybrid)

    Thanks for the writeup! I’ve been contemplating the very same update - 2023 Lariat Hybrid to a 2025 Lariat Hybrid AWD with 4k towing package. I am sorta bugged that my wife’s 2021 Honda Odyssey (minivan) has almost double the towing capacity as my truck 🤪 In the end, I didn’t want to give up...
  16. DIY Bed Divider

    I did indeed use glue, and it’s great. When I say “flexible”, I mean there’s just a slight flex as I push on it. Nothing dramatic or of any real concern. Those that used thick straight solid boards would see a little less flex. Ultimately I’m happy with it. Fortunately nothing I put there is so...
  17. antitheft won't send me an alert?

    Or that the truck started? I wouldn't mind the FordPass app on my phone giving me a notification every time that happened, even when it's me starting it.
  18. antitheft won't send me an alert?

    I think you're missing both the audible alarm that would happen if someone attempted to break into your vehicle, and also the FordPass app alert on your phone. That alert is what I really want. I'm somewhat paranoid myself after my last truck was stolen (2003 Chevy Avalanche).
  19. antitheft won't send me an alert?

    Oh, wonderful. I honestly had no idea! I found a thread on this site discussing it, and saw confirmation that an alert shows up on your phone when the alarm is triggered: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/ford-perimeter-plus-vehicle-security.31942/ I have a 2023, so I wouldn't...




Top