Just had my update today...same issue. Funny that the hazard light does not cause the hyperflash. The bulbs blink at the same rate but the inside blink is fast and loud. I have the gen3 lasfit bulbs that worked fine before the recall update
Just had the update today and mine is doing the same. I did notice that the hazards do not blink as fast inside the truck but the turn signals do. The actual lights blink at the same rate but the inside indicators are twice as fast. This also did not occur before the update and yes I have...
Soo glad I got my 22 Alto blue Lariat ....doesn't look like they are giving users the ability to choose what they want....I didn't want the lux package...glad I have the rear window and door keypad....I think I would have rethought getting the lariat if I was forced to pay for add ons I did not want