Sponsored

Search results

  1. What would you like to see Ford do for the next gen Maverick

    That was a long time ago and just an example it can be done with a unibody. The 1965-1970 Ranchero was a unibody, on the Falcon and Torino platforms.
  2. How bad are these electronics issues?

    In the incident of only the drivers door locked it could be from hitt the manual door lock when exiting, not an electrical glitch.
  3. GM: No dipstick, dipsh*t.

    Makers are trying to get to where you cannot access under the hood. I was shocked the first time I had an automatic with no dipstick.
  4. Pay for "Turn by Turn" GPS?

    I didn’t like the charging pad in my 24 Lariat, my Apple got way too hot. Wish it had memory on the seats though.
  5. Courtesy Entry Door LEDs

    These were called puddle lamps in older luxury cars.
  6. Be testing warranty

    Called morning after drop off. changed oil in RDU. No noise, Will see what happens. Please with Yeomans Daytona even after first mistake in scheduling.
  7. Be testing warranty

    With some research I believe it is the RDU. Somewhere here I posted my troubles trying to get the oil checked at my last service. We had it on a short trip and the noise got worse as it got hot. wife called and made appointment Monday, said we will need a loaner. went to appointment today...
  8. Be testing warranty

    24 Lariat Tremor. Drive train noise when in motion and wheels turned. CV joints maybe? Now I will see how Gary Yeomans in Daytona treats me and I will need a loaner. (In case someone there monitors this site)
  9. This Tiny Pickup Truck Claims It Can tow 8,000 lbs....🛻🤔

    Make it a 2 door and convertible and it be a fun runabout
  10. Why are spare tires disappearing from new cars?🤦‍♂️

    Has been happening for a while. Started in compact cars, offered a kit for added cost of a jack and temporary spare.
  11. Brake fluid flush at 42K WTF?

    I see the difference between older vehicles and my maverick when it comes to brake fluid changes. The electrical controls on the brake systems are more touchy now, and fluid contamination is more of a problem. I would hope they actually do a flush and change , not just suck it out the reservoir...
  12. Car & Driver recommends Maverick as a great first vehicle

    I’m looking at it that way, maybe my last new vehicle.
  13. Car & Driver recommends Maverick as a great first vehicle

    The Olds 455 was first out in 68, replaced the 425. I rebuilt a 65 98 vert with a 425
  14. Ford Pass AI button

    The AI button is for the generations that do not read owner’s manuals,(that they don’t print any more), raised on FAQ sections on-line and don’t know how to use a printed reference book.
  15. Ac/heat issues. 47,000 miles NO CABIN FILTER-EVER?

    I write a date on mine in small print. Waiting to see If they try this. Could also make a small mark with a sharpie.
  16. nhtsa recall 26v104 "software didnt take"

    On my Ford pass it states that if you do not tow you may wait until a OTA repair is available. 24 Lariat Tremor
  17. RECALL FIX

    Note the last sentence on this from my Ford app.
  18. Help; 1st time attempting OffRoad w/Tremor

    Have you tested your compressor on the bed inverter? Only 400 watts, may not run compressor.




Top