Sponsored

Search results

  1. Flat towing the Maverick?

    I agree. So, far, I have flat towed my Maverick approximately 2K miles, with no issues. One day (not my normal towing timetable) was after a 9 hour drive. Everything is good. I do have a charge line that runs from the plug to the battery, utilizing the kit from Demco (I think).
  2. Air Force 1 installation help

    Brian. Thanks for these great photos. I hope to finally get the AF1 completed this weekend. I have towed the Maverick about 2K miles without it, with no issues, but I want the breakaway feature to be active for safety. I'll post some photos when I get everything buttoned up. Safe travels!
  3. Dead battery after flat towing, 2024 Maverick Hybrid.

    Good call. Called a nearby dealership and evidentially it is an M8 nut. Unfortunately, they have none in stock. Calling around to see if other dealerships have one.
  4. Air Force 1 installation help

    Has anyone installed the Demco Air Force 1 braking system on their Maverick? Looking for assistance on the brake vacuum line installation. Not really seeing a brake booster like normal, so looking for any photos of an existing installation. Thanks everyone!
  5. Dead battery after flat towing, 2024 Maverick Hybrid.

    I'm installing the charge line kit as well. My Maverick's Positive connection post under the red plastic cover does not have a nut. Anyone know what thread it is, so I can go buy a nut?
  6. Demco Baseplate & Stay-N-Play Supplemental Brakes (part1)

    Ken...Please post the remaining photos, as I am in the middle of this install myself. I like how you set up the safety lines, and how you connected them. Only difference is I have the Air Force 1 braking system to install.
  7. New hybrid Mav

    I feel your pain, LOL. Hopefully going back together this weekend.
  8. 10 months later it arrived. Lariat, Hybrid, BAP

    Do you know which base plate you are going to use? I'm looking at Demco, but am curious what others are using.




Top