Sponsored

Search results

  1. Sell before warranty expires?

    I believe you have longer Warranty coverages than that. Powertrain is 5yr/60,000 and Hybrid Unique components 8yr/100,000.
  2. Tires for MPG and Forest Roads

    Have you looked at Mastercraft tires? I'm running the Courser Trails at 225/65 R17. No loss of MPG, run good on the highway, and good for light off-road. https://www.mastercrafttires.com/
  3. So I guess Maverick owners don't tow,,,,,,,

    Came from a 2013 chevy silverado 1500 LT and never towed anything until I bought a 2024 Maverick with the 4K tow pkg and I have done 3 long distance tows. I think the Maverick is an enjoyable vehicle to drive that can do little bit of everything. The fact that it gets good gas milage and has...
  4. Slide in Camper in my hybrid Maverick.

    FYI Ford manual doesn't recommend it.
  5. Do you use regular or premium in your Ecoboost?

    Only use premium for long distance towing. I use regular for all other driving. Occasional will use E15 88 when traveling and its available because it can be a cheaper option.
  6. If they can do it, you can do it.

    Maverick is not an EV so I don't care about EV charging.
  7. Leer HF650M Tonneau Cover HALF PRICE at Amazon

    Glad that worked for you my point is that the Leer is a Quad fold that give you full access to the bed and the cover you were talking about is a tri fold the open up to 2/3rds of the bed. There definately is a large price difference but the leer goes on sale from time to time. There definately...
  8. Leer HF650M Tonneau Cover HALF PRICE at Amazon

    Um unless there is a model I'm not seeing this is like comparing apples to oranges. There not the same thing.
  9. Hybrid or EcoBoost — Which One Would You Buy Again?

    How have the 2026 model year Hybrids been with the 12 volt battery drain? Is this still an issue for people who may not drive it everyday?
  10. Hybrid or EcoBoost — Which One Would You Buy Again?

    Mine turns on by a button and then will only engage going down hill 20 mph and below.
  11. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    Might have missed it but is the 2027 Maverick with the ecoboost engine still have the auto stop start? I know Ford removed it on some other models.
  12. Hybrid or EcoBoost — Which One Would You Buy Again?

    You forgot additional display screens on the dash, additional drive modes, and hill descent control.
  13. Hybrid or EcoBoost — Which One Would You Buy Again?

    I would only buy the Hybrid AWD if Ford would allow you to option the FX4 package on it. Otherwise it's Ecoboost all the way. Like the Tremor but the 2K towing is a negative. So if I had to buy a 2027 model year I would have to settle for an XLT Ecoboost AWD with FX4 and 4K tow. It would...
  14. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    Also stupid is when ordering a Lariat you can't get the Lariat Lux pkg with the black appearance pkg. 2027 might be the worst model year for a Maverick as far as options go.
  15. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    Ecoboost FWD no longer available. Hybrid FWD still is.
  16. 2027 Maverick Changes / Updates / Upgrades. Order Banks Open Today

    If they are going to take the ecoboost away from the Lariat trim they should at least allow the FX4 package on the Hybrid AWD especially after the adjustments that were made to the 2026 model year. Either that or find away to get the Tremor to 4K tow. Since 2024 model year you cannot get a...
  17. Mav at the Boat Launch🚤🤗

    AI BS or some kind of video hoax. Saw same video for a cummins diesel couldn't pull 2 jet ski's out lol.
  18. Truck shakes when accelerating after I installed Michelin Defender 2s

    Try having someone look at the cv axles.
  19. Tire brand and model for FX4?

    Mastercraft Courser Trail. A budget-friendly all-terrain tire. Has a 60,000-mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty. Currently using these and really like them.
  20. Any Reliable LED for 3rd Brake Light?

    Noted I will have to keep an eye on it. So far no issue. These look like the cargo light LEDs. I'm using the 3rd brake light LED. I kept my Lasfits in for the cargo lights.




Top