Just completed my 30k service on MY24 Hybrid. The oem Conti's are 5/32 and 6/32 numbers so I'm happy with them. Mix of highway and city but highway commute is bumper to bumper. I'm also into hypermiling and get over 700 miles per tank so I'm guessing that might help with tire wear?
I still ride my motorcycle and don't use high beams unless I want to catch someone's attention. I maintain my stance. During the daytime high beams are no better than regular low beam headlights.
Don't have exact answers but is it possible that having high beams even during day time, if the light hit the person across at the right angle, could still cause discomfort? Something similar to holding a flashlight in your eyes even during day can be annoying?
Honestly I don't see your point...
Thanks @MABETT . These are great and way better quality that a few others on Amazon. Glad I got one while on clearance since they will last much longer
Exactly why I got them! Mine have stayed put other than the yellowing and havent needed any attention. Didnt think of black though, would have been a better choice.
Thanks! I really like this color - I do not wash the truck obsessively and it does a good job of hiding dust. Funny that I did not customize this truck, bought it off the dealer lot, but it has been an excellent choice on every occassion.
Not scary it is getting 5V 1amp and sits under the rubber mat. The transparent door handle well protectors serve their purpose but have yellowed in 3 years, but I'm more of a function over form guy. The handle protectors themselves are still looking great.
Where is my consolation prize lol? Would be good to know how the answers polled (my inner analyst demands more info). I know this was a "lucky draw" but it is always more disappointing to get the correct answer and not win anything, or is that just me? No wonder I stay away from gambling, it...
I just go a little faster to get the water out. JK. Never thought this could be a concern since the hole and the screw were both brass, I think. But may be worth checking later when I get back home. Thanks for the pointer.
In case you were interested in my additions...
I went a step further and just removed the antenna. I dont use the radio as often, but the times I have I havent noticed any loss in signal. Now obviously in my case that could be true because I live in the very crowded Bay area, so if you dont have radio towers close by YMMV
The guy that posted above you seems like has a newer hybrid model and said it fits. Interesting it didn't fit your rear windows. Where did you have a problem in the install?
Congrats on the new truck. Looks great on that grey. Did none of your windows come factory tinted? How about the back glass? I thought the rear windshield and windows were factory tinted for all Maverick models - I have an XLT and that has factory tint.
Anyone from the Golden State that can comment on where they bought extended warranty? I checked with Granger and I think the website said they don't offer it in CA. I'll try Ziegler next.
Oh I could very likely get a picture of my truck right now 😉
The Tremor was in the parking lot at work so very likely I could get a picture of that as well. Just not right away.
I also read up and there were other posts that said factory dye was standard on all trims for rear windows and dash...