Sponsored

Search results

  1. Hybrid oil change frequency

    DAQ: Dumb assed question (my specialty) Love my ‘24 Maverick Hybrid and “baby it” Here’s the question. If I drive my hybrid 12K, me being me, will change the oil 4x. BUTTT if 40% of my driving is “electric” my gas motor only ran for 7,200 miles -theoretically 2 pul changes and 1,200 miles into...
  2. Looking for advice on a bed liner

    I did a hybrid mine came with a plastic drop in liner. I replaced the bottom piece with the bed mat, hoping to avoid stuff sliding around and it works great.
  3. Radio, Bluetooth and phone syncage

    How would I find,, and then determine the best installer? I’m on thee IL/WI border.
  4. Radio, Bluetooth and phone syncage

    I haven’t had a lot of luck sinking by phone to the radio, Bluetooth, etc. In fact, I feel like a complete buffoon at times. I’m curious if there is an upgrade available, eliminate, or make it easy, linking my phone to the electronics, or even better taking out the equation. At 72 this...
  5. Consensus on preferred engine oil?

    Me again, my first oil change was a 2000 miles using the mobile one hybrid oil and a KN filter
  6. Consensus on preferred engine oil?

    I’ve read many articles and suggestions on Maverick preferred oil. I have a 2024 Hybrid and would like to know what is the suggested oil from this group. Thanking y’all in advance.
  7. More Fuel... secondary auxiliary fuel tank?

    Looks like me on a boat gas run
  8. Florida Aluminum orange knob covers (6)

    Full set, still in box, orange aluminum interior knob covers. $20
  9. 2025 Maverick Hybrid 2.5 skid plates?

    Just put skid plate on my ‘24. Do not anticipate any oil change problems
  10. Rust on / around bed tie downs

    I have notice that the junction where my tie towns meet the bed rust has formed. A good portion of the rust is rust particles. I appears to me that then the tie downs were drilled for installation the metal shaving were not removed. If the tie downs are a factory install I doubt that is the...
  11. Been sitting since Christmas

    Well, I’m back. Would nor start, turnover, activate. Charged 12v battery at battery. 40 minute charge to 100%. Charge lasted seconds. Charged again using terminals under hood. Took 8 hours to get “System” to 100%. Ran like new
  12. Been sitting since Christmas

    My Maverick has been sitting since Christmas in my garage (I’ve been in Florida). Two concerns with startup 1. 12v battery - assuming it will be a simple charge, and 2. Upper engine lubrication during start up. Assuming dip stick is at the halfway mark I was thinking of adding oil to the full...
  13. Hybrid skid plate (for easier oil changes)?

    Is a skid plate available for a 2024 Hybrid. I am looking primarily to make oil changes easier
  14. QUICKER OIL CHANGE

    2024 Hybrid Thinking of cutting to holes in the lower pan: one to allow a filter wrench and one for a wrench or electric socket. And, should I fabricate covers? Thoughts?




Top