Sponsored

Search results

  1. Maverick XL on Silver's coilovers and 20s.

    Asanti ABL-45 gloss black machined. I'll grab a few more pics while I'm out and about tomorrow.
  2. Maverick XL on Silver's coilovers and 20s.

    Those are definitely the same aftermarket wheels. All of the marketing pics had them on luxury sedans and range rovers. Probably why they seem a little different on a mav.
  3. Maverick XL on Silver's coilovers and 20s.

    Yeah, I've seen some of the films. A bit worried about visibility for a lot of the darker options, but for how cheap and reversible it is, that's my next project.
  4. Maverick XL on Silver's coilovers and 20s.

    I've seen this but I don't know if I'm that brave . . . Yet. The cost of new headlights is definitely up there. For now I'm keeping an eye out for second hand ones. Hopefully the aftermarket kicks off eventually and some surface.
  5. Maverick XL on Silver's coilovers and 20s.

    Not sure I love it yet. I'll probably try going lower, and hopefully the wheels grow on me a bit. Sure wish BAP wasn't XLT+, tinted headlights may be next on the list.




Top