Sponsored

Search results

  1. 19 inch wheels only post them here and tire combo.

    nah man the white on white is suuuuuper nice! Very classic and very sporty look 🤞
  2. Clear Tail Interest !

    Something like this
  3. Clear Tail Interest !

    Just an update incase anyone was interested still -- Found a manufacturer who is able to make an OEM clear tail light assembly (so no DIY lens swapping) it would be $750 USD per set + shipping. I'm just waiting to hear back if there is a minimum order quantity or if discounts are possible if...
  4. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    Disappointing they still don’t offer even just a ford performance tune for the ‘22-‘24 mavericks….. literally the reason the lobo exists and yet no street truck stuff for us unless you go solely aftermarket
  5. Rust on roof bordering windshield

    I have this same damn issue — no where near as bad yet — on my ‘24 XL with 28,000 km…. Ford told me the corrosion warranty will only cover if there’s actual holes gone through the metal. I’m looking to find a body shop that is able to fix it properly for me… but that seems far and few between...
  6. Custom 3D printed front lip for 25+ Lariat/XLT!

    This design is what I’m talking about!!! You might have actually saved the facelift design in my eyes. I wasn’t a fan of the new front end but you’ve done a stellar job at fixing it up same issue I’m having… not too fond of the AirDesign one for my 24. would love to chat more about how your...
  7. Opinions and pics of lowering.

    Been on silvers coilovers pretty much since I got the truck. No complaints at all after 30,000km daily driven and through winter. Got custom rear camber arms made from a guy that was on the forums to help the negative rear camber. Rear is maxed out as low as possible. fronts could go lower but...
  8. Maverick Body Kit

    Pieced up some more photoshop mockups. 3/4 front n rear views to get a better view of what my version of an extended OEM rear bumper would look like + and how the front valance could be Maybe if I find a 3d model I'll try and make up a proper model to see what it could be + clearances on. Once...
  9. Maverick Body Kit

    No AI on any of my photos chief. I use manufacturer images + photoshop out here 🫡 basic computer skills + some imagination goes a lot farther than AI slop
  10. Maverick Body Kit

    absolutely love the work put into this!! I’ve been following your posts for a while now. Can’t wait to see the final evolution of this build! I’m not the kinda person who would go for a wide body on my personal car. But I definitely loved the renderings from early on with the front valance. I...
  11. Maverick Body Kit

    titled the thread “body kit” cause what I mocked up in photoshop is a full sideskirt replacement, rear bumper replacement. And a front valance. Similar to street scenes “body kits” for tonnnnsssss of other trucks. The air design stuff mentioned previously are not body kits. It’s literally stick...
  12. Maverick Body Kit

    damn forum people striking again …. Thanks for being able to understand what original post was about LOL
  13. Maverick Body Kit

    messed around with a few more things just thought I'd share them here One in full color-matched OEM cactus grey + oval side exit + 3 spokes and another in a two-tone purple + white pin stripe + some BBS RS with a slant lip going with a euro style Maybe one day I'll learn how to do some 3D...
  14. Maverick Body Kit

    I tried to set it to be a relatively slow speed …. Might have to slow it down even more next time for ya 😎
  15. Maverick Body Kit

    🤣 definitely not everyone’s style LOL
  16. Maverick Body Kit

    Definitely a nice clean slate to work with in any direction of style. Simple body lines and very boxy make it easy to work around
  17. Maverick Body Kit

    Just thought I’d share the lil mockup I did the other day for the first gen maverick trucks. I’m always dreaming of a more late 90s / early 2000s style body kit with side skirts and extended bumpers — something like a stillen kit for a Toyota pickup. But also taking inspiration from the OBS...
  18. Form Lighting Headlights and Tail Lights (displayed at SEMA 2025)

    I know the lens is clear for sure cause it uses LEDs on the inside. But when I say clear I’m referring to the clears from the 90s and early 2000s with a clear / milky white lense and chrome housings. Basically OEM tails with no red lens. These do look cool, just not fully my style
  19. Form Lighting Headlights and Tail Lights (displayed at SEMA 2025)

    I’m still trying for some clears 😔 hoping someone will design something other than smoked tails. The all black look when no lights are on throws me off
  20. 300HP Ford Maverick 300T Project Vehicle previews turbo upgrade option for customers!

    Hmm good to know. I definitely will have to do some reading to see what other significant things have changed. I’m curious what’s so different on the exhaust manifold side for the turbo to not work. Seeing as people have been modifying other 2.3 turbos to fit on the Mavericks. I guess time will...




Top