😔 wish I knew before I bought mine. I do love softer rubber. These are very plastic feeling and when I take them out to wash it doesn’t bend as easily so the beach sand for example falls down which is why I got them in the first place to prevent stuff like that.
I’m at worst going to spill a drink or track in some sad or mud. But I like my car as clean and comfy as possible but since I don’t need the real heavy duty stuff I wanted some floor mats that aren’t super expensive but actually fit too. So after much reviews scanning I took a chance on these...
Look at this beauty 🤩 ever since I saw it it’s all I want for my tailgate letter inserts but it’s starting to feel like searching for the cure to cancer . Idk where they found them . I want this! I think it’d look so clean on Oxford white. I have a Vader windbreaker that has reflective fabric...
😯 so it’s more cream color than white? I thought the grey might at least match the ceiling and the white would be white. Light colors tend to give off the illusion of more space so thought might compliment well with the Oxford white. But if it’s more of a cream color then I’m reconsidering.
😅 I’ve yet to get around to assembling my tailgate assist. 😂 the will is there the skill and tools not so much. lol but hopefully it’s never too late to start learning. I got to barrow my brothers tool kit to disassemble needed parts on the tailgate to then attach it. Going to give it a try on...
They sent it to me folded so has some wrinkles but I think a few days in the sun and repeat gripping should iron it out. Overall I’m happy with it feels sturdy and I think it really compliments my Oxford white exterior. Thinking of getting mabett whit3 and grey seat covers so it compliments so I...
Does anyone have a recommendation for where I can find a back seat comfy bed.? I work as a night auditor 2 days out of the week from 11pm -7am. It’s not a fix schedule on that so have yet to build a sleeping pattern for it so often I am sleepy by the time I get out. Don’t want to be the asshole...
Thank you! yee thought that lil extra touch would add to the overall look. No regrets there. I was thinking about the raised tailgate letters too. For longest kept trying to find some I saw on one of the treads here that had a light reflective effect but I couldn’t find it 😭. So I think next...
Thank you very much that puts me more at ease knowing 💕. Any way to prevent rust on the rotors it’s too new for rust I hope but if there is something to prevent it longer I’d be happy .
Welp I’m a newbie. Not a pro driver , first time truck owner , first time bought from dealership new car owner, first time financing, …first everything. I ordered mine in 1/5/24 it arrived on 4/12/24 at the dealership. I left it to get a spray bed liner then finally took it home on my birthday...
Made my order on 1/5/24 then got a build date for 3/18/24 I’m happy that even tho it’s a few days difference the build date was moved up to 3/11/24. Got a XL+EB+AWD+360. Any further customizations such as spray bed liner at the dealership. I don’t know how allocations work but ( encase this...
ordered January 5 2024 just got a email update yesterday for build date of march 18 2024 . ( EB, XL, AWD, copilot 360, Oxford white)
email update: Jan 18, 2024
Build date: 3/18/2024
VIN: A678xx
Build: XL , eco boost, all wheel drive, copilot 360, Oxford White
Location: FL
Order date: 1/5/2024...