Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tremor tow time. Whatcha think?

    Yeah, Wesley Chapel is indeed crazy as well. That mall area by I-75 is a traffic nightmare....
  2. Tremor tow time. Whatcha think?

    Where in the Appalachians? My wife and I have a cabin in Ellijay, GA...
  3. Tremor tow time. Whatcha think?

    No just mentioning the one-year-name color of mine...
  4. Tremor tow time. Whatcha think?

    That lake is surprisingly large and beautiful! We moved here in early 2023 after 25 years down in the Riverview/Brandon madness. It is beyond crowded there these days, thus the move to more land in PC. What part of Tampa are you guys considering?
  5. Tremor tow time. Whatcha think?

    2024 Terrain Tremor here in Plant City (east Tampa)!
  6. Window Rain Guards recommendations

    Check out the in-channel set NiLight is offering. They have a cutout "shape" to not block the outside mirrors. Great fit, and uses push in clips.
  7. Glucose Number displayed on screen (for us diabetics)

    An excellent, well-written post, tik. Like I said before, having a real-time glucose number in front of me as much as possible helps me make better, and quicker, choices about eating, or needing a quick injection. I think it's only a short matter of time before the automakers, and 3rd parties...
  8. Glucose Number displayed on screen (for us diabetics)

    Maybe you don't, but for me on long trips to my north Georgia cabin, it's a quick, easy reading telling me if I'm about to have a sugar crash, or I'm running too high prompting an insulin shot while my wife drives. Anything to make diabetes management easier...
  9. Glucose Number displayed on screen (for us diabetics)

    Not worried. There's nothing there that doesn't already exist out in the world. If someone finds my data interesting, they are desperate for one helluva boring life story!! Beside, my standard phone & PC software would be more likely to share my boring life story with snoopers.
  10. Glucose Number displayed on screen (for us diabetics)

    Didn't mean to open a can of worms with my post, but I do agree diabetes can be managed, and I've both managed it, and let it slip. For me, it's a combination of laziness, poorly eating on the run with my work schedule, and reaching a conclusion at 62 that I also want to live a little...
  11. Glucose Number displayed on screen (for us diabetics)

    I wanted to gauge interest before I went through the details... Anyhow, there are two apps and a slight hack on github that accomplishes this. I'm not a techie, so I don't fully understand the ins and outs, but Googling GlucoDataHandler and GlucoDataAuto explains how to get this to work with...
  12. Glucose Number displayed on screen (for us diabetics)

    Any diabetics on the board wishing they can see the real-time CGM number on their screen? I have this now available on my 2024 Tremor's Sync 3...
  13. Another reason for loving my back window

    Same reason I do: emergency traffic shitz...
  14. Hesitation From a Stop Fixed w/ SSM 54939 (transmission valve body binding issue)

    Was this hesitation occurring cold (parked overnight), warmed up after a mile or two, or neither?
  15. Georgia Maxima Under Hood Side Fender Liner (For Gas Engine)

    I'd love to grab these on my way to my north Georgia cabin, but that's not until the end of August...
  16. 1 Year with 2024 Hybrid.

    I don't think aerodynamics is much of a factor excluding what you'd expect comparing the sleeker overall body shape of an SUV to a pickup truck. She doesn't drive aggressively anymore, but I wouldn't call her driving style granny-like. I've concluded that her hybrid does 2 things well...
  17. 1 Year with 2024 Hybrid.

    Not a Maverick, but related for comparison purposes: my wife's 2025 hybrid Escape Platinum, now at 13,000 miles is averaging 46.4 mpgs and about 605 miles per tankful. My 2024 Maverick Tremor? 26.2 mpgs, and I'm feeling mpg envy!




Top