Sponsored

Search results

  1. What is everyone's Hybrid Maverick highway fuel economy MPG?

    First 1100 miles I am at 46.5 MPG I commute 60 miles to work each way. But, I do sit in so much traffic that it skews the numbers. I try to keep it at 65 MPH when I can and do hit 70 at times. I use Normal for most travel, and switch on the fly to ECO when I am in heavy traffic.
  2. Dealer didn't put my 24 in as a rollover, so I am not getting a Private Offer

    UPDATE- I did have a Private Offer, the person in Customer service did not look it up correctly, My dealer found it with not issues. Thank you all for assisting
  3. Calling all late 2023 and 2024 Hybrid Owners...soliciting your thoughts

    I would also imagine that most people on this forum found this site by searching for answers and/or to vent about an issue or concern. That in itself will skew the opinions on this forum as there are likely lots of happy owners out there that have no reason to be here.
  4. Dealer didn't put my 24 in as a rollover, so I am not getting a Private Offer

    Interesting thought, I will need to see if the 2023 order is still in the system. Thank you
  5. Dealer didn't put my 24 in as a rollover, so I am not getting a Private Offer

    I called Ford and they say that I do not have a private offer. Has anyone found a way for the dealer to fix a mistake when getting bumped to a 24 from a 23? just went in to production today a week early!!
  6. Picked up my new Maverick and drove 4,087 miles home

    Great trip! How did you find the seat over such a long ride?
  7. 11/30/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!]

    This will get interesting with all the schedules hitting at once, I can only imagine the chaos coming!! We’re excited to let you know that we will begin building your 2024 Maverick XLT the week of February 5, 2024. Hybrid not too many upgrades ⏰ 12:10 ET 📅 February 5th 2024 🔢 383XX 🛻...
  8. My Q garage app

    Here is a number that may be able to assist you. 833 707-1984 Here is link to MyQ site but it does not show Ford on the list https://www.myq.com/auto/connect-your-car
  9. Hello from RI

    Been lurking for months, finally registered. Thank you for all the past threads and being added to the group. Waiting for a Hybrid XLT




Top