Sponsored

Search results

  1. Mangoal dash cam has great picture quality

    Just wanted to add to my old thread that I received the rear camera yesterday and I’ve completed my setup, front and rear. Very simple install, now let’s see how long this can work hassle free
  2. Hybrid oil change frequency

    I go to Valvoline to do my oil change, and they give me a sticker to change in 3k miles. I toss that sticker aside and use my OLM for reference
  3. Hybrid oil change frequency

    I’ve read enough threads about this that there is no definitive answer, you do you. My first change was at 5k , then my second was a little over 7k, now I just go by the OLM and the third was changed around 45%, and today I’m more in the late 20’s. I’ll probably change it at 25%. Who knows...
  4. Best Gas Stations for EcoBoost engines

    YouTube is vast , I wouldn’t waste my time watching something so mundane about McDonald’s food, but knock yourself out
  5. Best Gas Stations for EcoBoost engines

    AI slop. Made it about 10 secs and checked out
  6. Added Tailgate letters and Tailgate Applique

    Same. I have an Alto Blue as well, and when properly washed, it looks black. I would have liked to add that tailgate applique as well, but it'll just blend into the body
  7. Mangoal dash cam has great picture quality

    It's I-95 in Palm Beach County, but it can be many places in Florida. Ive seen horrible traffic in Miami, Orlando, Tampa, it's getting quite congested in this state
  8. Mangoal dash cam has great picture quality

    True that. I did not manage to get a view of the cars above the horizon line. Hopefully Mangoal does come through and allow us to visualize the flying space cars
  9. Mangoal dash cam has great picture quality

    I purchased the Mangoal dash cam camera, replacing some generic Costco dash cam I was running prior. I realized when I opened the unit that I ordered the front cam only. Went and purchased the rear cam as well (It's in transit now) Side note, South Florida rush hour traffic is the reason I can...
  10. Low mileage curse?

    Seems to be happening a lot now, old forgotten posts being resurrected for no good reason
  11. FordPass App is now the “Ford App” (new version 6.0)

    It’s not a necessary app, more of a companion app that has some cool and convenient features. That being said, I use mine regularly, after a good hour long ride on a mountain bike trail, I’ll use the app to unlock my truck, (keys are locked inside so I have the least amount of unnecessary stuff...
  12. Post an AI generated image of your Maverick

    Lucia from the upcoming GTA 6 game in November
  13. ECO Mode ON/OFF experiment (with data) - Highway driving

    And I just did the same 4 hour drive yesterday, recorded it for this thread
  14. ECO Mode ON/OFF experiment (with data) - Highway driving

    Last time I did a 4 hour straight highway drive at 75mph, I got about 37mpg, it’s less than my 50mpg in town driving, but I’m not mad at 37 either
  15. ECO Mode ON/OFF experiment (with data) - Highway driving

    My non scientific take, in eco mode on a hybrid, acceleration is reduced and regen braking is aggressive. Actual driving is the same.
  16. I took pictures of the red cover if you need to figure out how it works.

    I almost made it three years on my stock battery when I was frequently getting battery saver/ deep sleep notifications. I figured I better get a replacement soon before I get stranded in a Publix parking lot whilst on break. After reading some threads, I wasn't looking forward to dealing with...
  17. Do you go 7,500 - 10,000 miles for an oil change?

    That’s what I’m thinking, I live in South Florida where the dash will say 105 degrees when parked, but when I start driving, my operating engine temperature is normal, so I don’t see that as extreme heat, just regular heat
  18. Do you go 7,500 - 10,000 miles for an oil change?

    I don't have a set mileage or percentage that I go by. More like mid to high 30's is when I go for an oil change.




Top