When I took my maverick in for the first oil change they removed the shield. But when I checked later at home they left 9 screws off of the pan! I went back and they had to order them for me , I put them on myself and will not go back to this dealer.
Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger, the first time I brought my Mav in for an oil change they left off 9’of the screws for the underbody sheild! I just happen to hear it flapping while driving! When I brought it back they acted insulted ,until I told them to put it on the rack. There was no...
These scammers are using the scare tactics on the public to sell this junk. Stop and think how many times has your car over the years cost this much to repair? But if you ar e that scared that that car you paid for is junk ,then waste your money. Not to mention that a lot of these people don’t...
The way they use scare tactics to sell you this Warrenty is just that a scare tactic! Sure something will break , or go bad. There is nothing man made that won’t break sooner or later. But on average the ford I bought won’t fail . Check around ,the only ones that broke were the ones that got in...
If you take care of you vehicle it will take care of you. I do all of my own oil changes and service work. I’ve been doing this for 50years. Ive only had to bring it in once for a factory recall. The maverick is my last vehicle I will buy, so I will do all of the service work myself.
All of this extended Warrenty talk is another scare tactic for you to buy something you really don’t need! It’s like taking your car into a service department,they always come out and say this is bad and needs to be replaced right now! Find an honest repair shop and they will tell you , it’s BS...
I’ve found that whatever setting you had the unit on it turns on to that setting upon start. In the winter I set it to 74f and remote start to warm it up.