To set up to flat tow the Maverick, the instructions say “keep the vehicle on for 3 minutes”. Does this mean the gas engine, the electric engine or either one?
I’m asking because my ford C Max needed to have the gas engine run for one minute…
I am familiar with the brake buddy stealth as I bought a toad that already had it installed. I’m wondering if the Duo Stay N Play is a better choice of the maverick. Any recommendations as to which system and where to put the unit in the vehicle? Is there any place other than under the rear...
Thank you all for the info! I will continue reading. Looks like demco is the way to go to a base plate.
Does anyone have experience with the demco towbar? I’m using a roadmaster with my current toad and loving it, so simple to hook up and much more forgiving in distance between toad and RV...
I’ve heard that roadmaster requires significant modifications. Blue Ox requires less modifications. Are these the only 2 companies offering base plates for the maverick?
As novice to ordering (and waiting) for a car ever in my cumulative 30 years of car ownership, I may sound a little confused (or impatient 😉), but ….
Has anybody ordered a MY24 Lariat HYBRID (not carry over MY23!), and gotten a build date already? I can’t seem to be able to find this out here...