What is the lift height and is there any rear lift options available. I am very interested in these as I have run Eibach on various motorcycles for springs, and many race and street cars I have helped build over the years.
Can you post some night time dark road (down the road ) photos on low and high beam please? I am interested in these for sure. New Mav day is soon upon us and I will be using it for work alot so mucho nightime drive for us.
I will say watch out for 12v coolers. Some are thermoelectric cooling. I have a 40L Coleman thermoelectric cooler. While it does take drinks down to getting a slush in them at times, It's very very power hungry. I load mine with Icepacks and wrap it in a heavy blanket and turn it off when we...
We were seriously debating getting a scout Kenai for our F150. I could buy 2 Mavericks lightly used for less than the price of the camper. So we are going to back to getting the maverick and towing our sylvansport go camper and have the back end of the mav decked out with the XTR rack and soft...
Great choice in tire. Probably the best one for the Maverick IMO. I ran the Falken AT3 P series on my patriot and they were garbage. Replaced them with the R+T from Cooper and they were awesome. Rolled smooth, gripped everything and wear was really good. I wore the Falken out in less than 30k...
I just want to add in here, tire weight plays a huge part in your MPG as well. So, when going bigger, does not always equate to worse milage. If you use LT tires, you are going to decrease your mpg alot. Stick with P series tires and find the lightest tire with the tread style you want to run...
Update. Colin fits great in the back with my seat in the right spot. The payment for a new one is out to lunch, more than our mortage per month. So we will hunt down a used one, or even a FX4 and put the mav suspension plus extra lift on it to get it back up in the air like we need for...
Glad you got it fixed. I knew it wasn't axles. They don't clunk, the tick and grind when leaving the earth.
We are chomping at the bit to get some sort of mav for us. Had the Tremor out, but damn the payments for it are bonkers up here. 418 bi weekly for 7 years...That's more than my mortgage...
I would go with airbags instead of the heavy springs, and the P rated tires are fine, it's not that heavy. that will keep your ride when you don't have it in the back.
Love it. Think you can sleep three in it if you had the extended bed slide option? We have a sylvansport Go camper right now, and the thought of this fires me up.
I have a 2026 tremor out right now. We are going to hunt down a used one when we get the house sold and everything is settled down. All i can say is the tremor is the perfect starting point for us. got the ride, the looks and the space we need and nothing we don't.
I am wating for Colin to get...
Tell that to Eibach, or the spring company that I am talking about. Both can custom design spring rates, ride heights etc based on needs and measurements. The factory ones are a compromise. Ride quality, ride height and overall performance is a compromise with anything from the automakers. Plus...
You will be treated to mini/go kart like handling with them. However, you will be treated to mini/go kart like ride quality too.
I have worked with Subaru Canada setting up their suspensions for their targa cars. I have some knowledge on the subject. Also built a few cars for said targa for...
Your H&Rs are going to lower approx. 1.7 inches judging by previous experience running them on various other cars I have worked on. But they will most def. be stiffer.
As I have mentioned before, I had this setup on our Jeep patriot when we owned it. Had to remove it. It was a decent ride until you topped out the suspension and then it would send a huge clunk through the entire rig. We removed it again and got our money back. It was horrible. Anyone looking at...