Sponsored

Search results

  1. I Think The Maverick is The Best Entry Level Vehicle Ever Created

    Entry level? It probably checks all the boxes for 80% of all truck owners right now 🤷‍♂️. Ever since the F150/"Mid sized" trucks became a status symbol and not an actual tool to utilize.
  2. How thin is that metal? Pretty thin!

    We pay the price for better mpg's I suppose. Ain't nothing free, lol.
  3. Awesome MPG!!!

    My all time high with a 25 AWD hybrid after driving at least 30 minutes is 62mpg . It was a drive across town with lots of stops and starts.
  4. "Oh No, you'll lose your warranty" - -who has a real world example?

    Similar topic and I didn't get a chance to read the entire thread so apologies if someone already brought it up. But looking to add adaptive cruise to my 2025 Mav (per instructions on this forum). Should I wait until the 3 year warranty expires? Also does anyone think, if a claim needed to be...
  5. 2027 Maverick The RETURN of Door Mounted Wired Keypad, Elimination of Stop / Start, pricing + more trim details

    If that is the new Gladwin Green, it's really close/similar to the Eruption Green. Not real happy about it honestly as I liked that the green Mavericks were relatively rare, at least where I live.
  6. Maverick out there doing the dirty work 💩

    Spotted in the wild 🐶
  7. 26 Maverick XLT - AM reception sucks

    No, just the original longer antenna that came with the Mav but I do live close to WSM. I tried scanning on AM again and was able to pick up over 10+ channels 🤷‍♂️ I do have a hybrid with the electrical engine component (obviously).
  8. 26 Maverick XLT - AM reception sucks

    The fax machines suck on them as well :crackup: . Seriously though, I do love me some WSM AM 650.
  9. All The Reasons You Should Buy A Maverick Instead Of An F-150 🛻💨💨

    They are not wrong. Considering the F-150 is the #1 selling vehicle I'm guessing 75 to 80% of the buyers could just buy a Maverick and it would 100% satisfy their needs from a capability standpoint. I'm perplexed that people that don't actually need the capabilities on an F-150 would spend $100k...
  10. Why hybrid owners regret their choice...⚡🪫⛽

    This is typical industry BS covert marketing and helping to contribute to the dumbing down of society. What they do is make sure the title has a forgone conclusion in it, even if it's incorrect or deceitful because they know most of the people won't even read the article but WILL have that title...
  11. Why hybrid owners regret their choice...⚡🪫⛽

    Sponsored by the Ram 1500 Rumble Bee! LOL. Exxon needs to fix their link, couldn't get it to load. But seriously, not only no regret's, will probably never have a pure gas vehicle ever again. Why unless your hauling really heavy equipment? Then, I'll rent one
  12. Coverland seat covers in an Eruption Green Maverick?

    I believe they are about $280.
  13. Did you order Moonroof option?

    I like them but haven’t ever had one leak on me like some folks. Was actually using it last night driving after a full day of upper 90’s to 100+degree temps. It had dropped down to the lower 70’s. ❤️
  14. Coverland seat covers in an Eruption Green Maverick?

    Here ya go. The dark grey kind of matches the XLT wheels.
  15. Coverland seat covers in an Eruption Green Maverick?

    Has anyone added Coverland seat covers to their green Mavericks? Love mine but have an XLT and (as we all know) the interior doesn’t match the exterior. In particular I thought these beige ones might match. Also maybe one of the browns.
  16. Sold my 2025 Maverick XLT

    I've found the lack of a stereo knob on my 25 XLT to be a non-issue. It's always present on the screen. Other non-issues I have found but was worried about after reading some posts on here - auto headlights are amazing. I've had my truck for about 1.5 years and have yet to be bright lighted. The...
  17. It's been fun! Went back to an F150.

    This would be the route I would go as well. I just can't go back to a "Mid-sized" truck. Loved my old Tundra - made it to 250k but never again. I love driving the Maverick even more. Little things like being able to reach into my truck bed without hopping on the bumper, being able to see backing...
  18. Looking for Advice for Mountain Driving

    I drove through the mountains in North Carolina (including the Tail of the Dragon) farily recently and found that Normal mode seemed to be the best mode. Eco was underpowered and Sport was too much. Slippery mode worked well also. The great thing was that I still averaged 41.5 mpg with a 25...
  19. My new Katzkin Leather seats in Maverick Hybrid

    Has anyone done a Katzkin upgrade on an Eruption Green Mav? Asking because I have an XLT which I love but the interior colors do not match the exterior at all :crackup:




Top