Sponsored

Search results

  1. Going crazy over tonneau covers!

    I've been looking at the LUND as well but I don't see this one mentioend on their website. All it says there is 'Hard tri-fold' ?! Edit - is that a soft or hard tri-fold you have (assuming soft for that price)?
  2. Going crazy over tonneau covers!

    Yep - he's the one I've messaged thru the forum. No reply. But I'll try emailing him instead - TY
  3. Going crazy over tonneau covers!

    I'm also looking for a cover and have messaged Realtruck twice now without a response. Time to look elsewhere as I can't wait for those guys to reply. I'm looking at a hard tri-fold (don't want any flapping in the wind on long journeys. It seems to be a crapshoot as to which will or won't leak.
  4. My Hot Pepper Red Lariat says Hi from Michigan

    Thanks guys. LOL - I gotta figure out how to upload pics. Will do this weekend.!
  5. My Hot Pepper Red Lariat says Hi from Michigan

    Hiya All, Just popping in to say Hi from the metro Detroit area. Lots of firsts here. I just picked up my first ever truck and my first ever Ford last week after having been on order since September last year. Lariat AWD in HP Red fully loaded at invoice (thru Ford supplier discount)...




Top