Sponsored

Search results

  1. Senior citizen Maverick owners thread

    67 here 2022 carbonized with 17,000 miles. All 4 tires lost 5 to 6 psi after air temps dropped here into the 30s. 61 econoline with a 5.0 swap for my keeps me out of trouble project.
  2. Not seeing Mavericks in the wild... why not? How about your community?

    Chicago area see quite a few around here 3 counting my xl while visiting wife in the hospital parking lot today.
  3. Upgrades Completed

    Is that really an appropriate reaction to some vinyl stickers
  4. Maverick reliability

    11,000 miles carbon gray xl no problems.
  5. CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos Thread

    I decided to paint mine today. I think blacking out the Ford insignia gives them a nice touch.
  6. Center caps size for XL wheels?

    Bought it used from a lot thanks
  7. Center caps size for XL wheels?

    I’m looking to buy a set the part number in the pic should help thanks
  8. Center caps size for XL wheels?

    What size are the wheel center caps on the xl? Mine came without them. Thanks
  9. My Maverick Steel Wheel Upgrade: Looking good or ugly?

    I like the look. My truck came with no center caps, can someone tell me what size the caps are? 54mm?
  10. Going crazy over tonneau covers!

    I have had the Tyger brand for a couple months now no complaints. I got 15% off the 239.00 price plus a free bottle of spray protectant just by asking for it and mentioning this site.
  11. Going crazy over tonneau covers!

    Tyger trifold soft cover.$203.00 shipped comes with several strips of seal strip and a free bottle of protectant. Ask for the 15% discount with free protectant. Mine fits nice. They all leak some
  12. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Looks good where did you get the center caps?
  13. Spring Cleanup

    Gave my Fords a much needed bath today
  14. Can I use Forscan to add cruise control to my 2022 with my iPhone ?

    New member here Can I use forscan to add cruise control to my 2022 with my iPhone or do I need a laptop? Thanks




Top