My wireless, flat car charger works only sometimes, and when it does, it’s a trickle charge. Does anyone have this same problem? Will Ford fix it? I know I can use the charging ports with a cable but I don’t want to.
@123… When you are flying into a limited parking spot in SoCal I don’t have the luxury of stopping my truck and turning on the front camera, although it is an option.
Funny, my 2025 Lariat’s front camera doesn’t project on my screen until I’m 2 feet away from hitting something. I’m grateful that Ford added the front camera on the 2025s (my ‘23 didn’t have it) but between Greener’s issue and mine, no bueno. I had Ford look at it two months ago and they said...
I just purchased a Toptiny hardcover on Amazon a week ago. They lowered the price to $370 when I bought it, but it’s back to $499 now. Others on this app suggested it. It was easy to install and it’s been terrific so far.
I owned a ‘23 Lariat hybrid and sold it six months ago. Other than an oil change and a recall issue Ford handled at the same time, that’s it. I now have a ‘25 Lariat hybrid and I have had zero issues. Love both trucks. I’m drinking the Ford Maverick Kool Aide and this is the first time in 40...
I have the same truck (4 weeks old), without the BAP. What Ford did on my truck is they made the Ford logo (front and back) in black which made me feel a little better. I love the roof color on your truck. Nice!
If you want a ‘pop’ with a little 3D-ish flair, buy the stainless steel ones on the Ford website for $109… and worth it. They have black or silver. They are better than the vinyl ones. I’ve used them twice. Big fan.
Maverick 2022-2025 Black Platinum Tailgate Lettering
SKU: VNZ6Z9942528A