Sponsored

Search results

  1. Castrol - DDE Ford Maverick LOBO

    I like Daves DDE Acura NSX design so I AI'd the shit out of this LOBO....
  2. My Hot Wheels vs Matchbox Mavericks

    Damit!!! You got me. Missed the AI part. They look goooooood!
  3. So I did a thing - Back Window Tint

    A W E S O M E ! !
  4. Fun Decals for my 24 HPR Ecoboost

    oh man that was a good one! Thanks for the morning laugh!
  5. New York WTB Maverick Lobo OEM Wheels (NY/NJ/NE)

    Start a new thread and you may get some traction on your request.
  6. Fob cover (DIY 3D print) to prevent accidentally pressing panic alarm button

    Thank you NIKwithoutaC for the great case. Love the colored stitching! If anyone wants to purchase a Maverick Jet Tag DM me. I'll send you the Etsy listing.
  7. Turbo Noises on Sale: 20% OFF BOVs Flash Sale!

    Thanks for extending the sale. Even though no one answered my question..... :(
  8. Turbo Noises on Sale: 20% OFF BOVs Flash Sale!

    Who's BOV can produce the loudest sound?
  9. Fob cover (DIY 3D print) to prevent accidentally pressing panic alarm button

    Nik, I'd purchase one off you. Love the LOBO stitching on the cover! DM me.
  10. New York WTB Maverick Lobo OEM Wheels (NY/NJ/NE)

    Are you looking for the Turbo Fan Wheels? If so I have a set with 900Miles on them.
  11. Drive it like you Stole it.

    You can run E85 in your Maverick LOBO?????
  12. **Sneak Peak** Full Plug and Play Audio Upgrade System

    Any ETA update on when this system will be released? Thanks, Greg
  13. Adventures in Touch-Up Paint: Ruby Red Tricoat Edition

    I have had really good luck with Dr. ColorChip. They have great videos of application. I have used it on several of my vehicles. https://drcolorchip.com/
  14. RIP Lasfit tail lights

    I've had really good luck with these. You do need to trim the small tabs. 3157 P27/7W Red LED Brake Tail Light Bulbs, CANBUS Error Free,No Hyper Flash - 1860-SMD Chips Powerful & Super Bright with Cooling Fan - CK & Standard Socket Plug-and-Play...
  15. LOBO with White Wall Stripe

    In process, I bough another set of turbo fan rims and I'm going to get them painted the factory color.
  16. OEM Lowering Springs (from Maverick Lobo) available for all trims / models

    Sorry, I already gave them away last weekend.
  17. OEM Lowering Springs (from Maverick Lobo) available for all trims / models

    That is a great find. I have a set from my LOBO if anyone wants them for free. Pickup only though.... I live in New Hampshire.




Top