Sponsored

Search results

  1. Well I sold it

    The BS works for me! I have a 2001 Ford Ranger if I need to haul or tow anything.
  2. Well I sold it

    No, it is however a older Ford Ranger fender!
  3. Well I sold it

    it is a Big Bend
  4. Well I sold it

    yes added 18 months, But it is brand new drove off the lot with 13 miles on it. found out my insurance wet down $12 a month. I also just got 2 more recalls on the Maverick!
  5. Well is it totaled??

    Man, that Sucks sorry to see it happen. hope everyone is ok.
  6. Well I sold it

    Well, the dealer made me an offer I couldn't pass up! I now own a Shadow Black 2024 Bronco sport the Maverick was traded off! Its bittersweet I liked my Maverick a lot but got an offer I could not pass up.😯 I went back and forth trying to make up my mind in the end its only costing $7 more a...
  7. Santa Cruz owner, looking over the fence

    P.S. Gald your ok, sorry to see your truck got crunched.
  8. Santa Cruz owner, looking over the fence

    As far as between SC and Maverick's I looked at both, The Maverick offered more for Thousands less! I got my Maverick in Dec 2021 and never looked back! Now 50,000 miles later I'm loving it even more. and I still get right at 30 MPG with a Ecoboost powerplant.
  9. $1100 per wheel from Ford, I am just too old. :(

    You might see if you have a local pull and pay yard close, I just bought a set of 16" mags for my Mercury SUV for $300 w/lug nuts.
  10. Tom's Truck

    Maverick club of ohio

    I have the set that is in this picture make me an offer, tires are at about 60% tread. I live in Midland just south of Wilmington a little over an hour from Columbus. will include TPS, Nuts, and caps
  11. BCM recall HEADS UP!

    Chicolini as far as needing cruise control it's up to you, I find it improved my milage by 3 MPG! That adds up!
  12. BCM recall HEADS UP!

    My add on cruise cost $675, They reprogramed my ECM and changed out my steering wheel controls.
  13. BCM recall HEADS UP!

    They had to get a hold of the dealer that installed the cruise control, I drove an hour out of my way to get this fixed ASAP. the guys at Fuller Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio took care of me! Why couldn't the dealer where I got my Maverick take care of this? Maybe take my take my truck there and get...
  14. BCM recall HEADS UP!

    Recently took my Maverick into dealer for latest BCM turn signal recall. I went to pickup my truck and none of my steering wheel controls worked including my cruise control. About a year and a half ago I add dealer installed cruise control, they had to reprogram things at that time. Recall set...
  15. Best "small truck" insults!?

    If it wasn't for mine, yours might look better!
  16. Best "small truck" insults!?

    Mine is "Built Ford Tough" and I have the stamp to prove it!
  17. Best "small truck" insults!?

    I haul air like you, I just look better doing it!
  18. Free Water Bottle

    Yes, the enclosed letter said it was for airbag replacement.
  19. Free Water Bottle

    Ford just sent out a bunch of YETTI "Maverick" water bottles! Very cool




Top