Sponsored

Search results

  1. Third times a charm -- received new replacement battery

    my stock , non aim, battery lasted about 4 years and 40,000 miles, it went dead once a home and I tossed on a 4 am batter charger that I use on my motorcycles and then it happened one other time and I used a jump pack to restart it but that was the time the battery died and I put an H4 from...
  2. Hybrid oil change frequency

    I hadn't thought to look at it as amount of gasoline consumed.
  3. Hybrid oil change frequency

    I run my AC incessantly in fact thats one of the best things about my Maverick is how cold the air is and I do a fair bit of idling with the ac on full blast and the ice runs a lot more with the ac on that it does when its off. Maybe its because the battery is less efficient in the cold...
  4. Hybrid oil change frequency

    That might be part of it, I live in the Arizona Desert, why would the ICE need oil changes that much more because of cold weather?
  5. Hybrid oil change frequency

    its tracking to 11 in my book 11 is close to 10
  6. Hybrid oil change frequency

    thats pretty close to tracking the 10,000
  7. Hybrid oil change frequency

    Well 10 is right in between 5 and 15
  8. Hybrid oil change frequency

    im sure the "guarantee" is very very qualified!
  9. Hybrid oil change frequency

    My 22 was in the batch of potentially bad crankshafts that were throwing rods so I sent my original fill oil into Blackstone labs for oil analysis at 50% oil life, and it had a high level of Zinc which is a break in additive and the TBN number was quite high meaning the oil had a lot of life in...
  10. Hybrid oil change frequency

    That is marketing! Remember the old Mobil 1 advertising campaign that said you only needed to change your oil every 25,000 miles? Where is that oil?
  11. SSM 53801: 2022-2025 Maverick Hybrid 12V Battery Drain Issue Update Fix Released!

    Same here! But this is the first vehicle I have ever purchased that is as much computer and it is vehicle, way of the future and all I suppose. Im not quite sure why these software updates require a dealer visit, I guess thats for the benefit of the dealers? I'm not a computer guy but my Mac...
  12. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    IDK I dont really pay that close attention, I just went back outside and the light were still on, I guess the headlights auto off no matter what, but what about the interior?
  13. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    Im the exact opposite. In fact I would have just kept my Frontier that new motor is soooo strong 3.8L and the transmission was great too.
  14. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    I charged my battery, did the reset in the owners manual, and haven't had anymore issues. Went outside last night and my lights were all on, I urned them off. I am wondering if my whole problem was leaving the lights on? I had shit them off manually and then turned them back on, I dont do that...
  15. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    Thats basically my plan, im not trying to avoid buying a battery, 39 months is perfectly acceptable for a 12v battery. I'm trying to diagnose the issue apporriately; knowing that many have had these issues makes me want to make sure the battery is the problem before I swap it out. I charged...
  16. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    I checked out that other thread, Im sure glad I have had 39 months of trouble free operation. I am hoping this is just a dead battery, and not the new normal. I am not looking to turn this situation into a hobby. I did buy the extended warranty a few months ago once I decided to keep it.
  17. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    It wont start, it wont unlock the doors! Im less than 500 miles out of warranty for new battery from Ford. I put it on a trickle charger for a few hours and it came off battery saver mode in the app, so I tried and it did start, so I let it run till it stopped and put it on my car charger and it...
  18. 1st Battery Saver Mode since AGM Install

    i went out this morning to check the voltage and i had to key open the drivers door and could t even manually unlock the passengers door, i had to leave for an appointment before i could figure that out.
  19. 1 Year Maverick Hybrid owner thoughts

    I do occasionally do a pedal to the metal run, what can I say I am young at heart! I never found the noise to be noteworthy, I mean yea it makes a bit more noise WFO but it never stuck out to me as particularly loud. I did by pass the fake noise, so that might be some of it, IDK. I love the...




Top