I’m getting a spray in, for several reasons, 1) no rubbing and or rust 2) not slippery 3) permanent 4)no worry about bowing from our desert heat 5) i prefer the look
They said it was mandatory so we just went to another dealer where it wasn’t
Nice that you took delivery. We want the 360 safety package and that’s one of the dreaded manufacturing delay items.
It definitely pays to clarify what, if any dealer installed packages are mandatory when ordering. Several dealerships in the Vegas area were doing this. Apparently Ford Country and Gaudin charge MSRP plus ~$500 doc fee, which sounds reasonable to me. I can’t actually verify this 100% since I...
If you can restore the bent metal on the roof to its original position, It looks like the antenna and bracket are undamaged and could be reinstalled as it was originally. You would have to remove the headliner and protect the roof paint, but maybe two large fender washers sandwiching the tear...