Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dealership appointment practices? Recalls?

    Just a short rant, I got the Maverick Trailer Braking software alert. Thought I'd zip by and get it corrected just in case. Made an appt. drove in on the button, writer scanned the vin, then after about 10 minutes of his wandering back and forth said it would take "maybe 2 hours". I had...
  2. Many uses of the Ford App and your Maverick

    I have been using the Ford App in my smart phone since I discovered it after accidentally locked the key inside and paid the price. It has proven to be a valuable and informative accessory to the Maverick XL. 1. You can remotely unlock/lock the truck. 2. You will automatically receive...
  3. What's up with the low miles, low damage Mavericks on insurance websites?

    When my wife said she wanted a truck, I chose the Maverick and she test drove one. $32,000 was not in my budget, so I looked on Copart and found a 2024 with a little direct front end crash. 1,094 miles! Bumper a little wrinkled, a crack or two in the grille, hood wrinkled like a turkey pan...




Top