Sponsored

Search results

  1. Delivery times?

    The Maverick I ordered on July 22 (Lariat AWD, hybrid) is scheduled to built on Sept 2, but isn't due to be delivered until the 1st week in Nov? I'm on the west coast, central CA. What have been the post-build delivery times for those on the west coast? Thanks
  2. Lariat or well spec'd XLT?

    I'm getting closer to buying, and have a few questions remaining. Of course someone at a dealer could answer them, but I'm avoiding them until I have a clear idea of what I want. I'm considering either a well kitted out XLT or a Lariat. The Lariat has a few things that I really am not inerested...
  3. New member introduction - and Costco buying question

    Greetings from California's central coast. I'm recently in the market for a new Mavrtick, and have already learned a lot from this site. Thank you. I'm in no hurry, so I'm taking the time to decide what I want and determine the best way to get it. I'm inclined toward an XLT hybrid AWD, but may...




Top