Sponsored

Search results

  1. Check out this Ford Maverick I saw today

    I thought it interesting that our Ford Mavericks aren't the only Ford Mavericks.
  2. 2026 Hybrid Transmission parking pawl issue

    Or so I am told. 2026 Lariat Hybrid. Up till now I loved the truck. I do understand that things happen. Saturday I got a service drivetrain warning. (orange wench). It went off on my phone also. Seemed to be running OK so I finished my trip home. Stopped to drop my buddy off and when I put...
  3. First trip out towing a Casita trailer.

    Ok....so first time out in the Maverick. We didn't go real far for the first trip. I got a stated 22.4 mpg. I know it likely wasn't quite that high but still. Camper as it sits is likely 2400 lbs or so. I averaged around 65 mph. Ran it up to 70 to just get the feel. Coming from a...




Top