I looked at a few threads on speaker upgrades and most of them installed 2-way speakers. I would want 3-ways (giggity) because I'd be doing it on a budget, just do speakers, no amp and sub etc. I'm no audiophile, but I would like more clarity in the sound, not having it be so "muddy" when I do...
I bought my 26 hybrid AWD with the intention of lowering it and making it mine. I had planned on putting a Lobo front valance on it with fog lights, as well as eventually either replacing the rockers and painting them or getting them wrapped body color and putting on a Lobo rear bumper as well...
I'm thinking about installing a side mounted turn signal where the XLT "vent" is on the side in front of the doors. I've found two options, one from Mabett and an Amazon special. Was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the Amazon special.
Been wanting one since they were released, but everything kept going sideways and the finances never lined up. Turns out the wait was to my advantage as an AWD hybrid became available