Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dissimilar Full-Sized Spare Tire on AWD Mavericks

    I bought the XLT package because it was the cheapest way to get what was billed as a 'Full-sized Spare' tire. Now I find that the spare provided was what Ford calls a Dissimilar Full-sized spare and that it is a full 1-inch smaller in diameter than the other four tires on the truck. I believe...
  2. Identifying your Maverick with an AWD decal

    Since my Maverick AWD Hybrid did not come with any emblems or decals, I got these from Amazon.com - Now the California Highway Patrol just wave me through the snowy roads, even under R2 conditions. Saves time and aggravation.
  3. TWO HANDY UPGRADES

    Even though the tailgate isn't that heavy, the addition of a gas spring greatly improves it when lowering. Also, the hood prop-up rod is so 1940's that I just had to install gas springs there as well. The under hood pad didn't really damp the noise much, but maybe a little. Does anyone know...




Top