I saw a badass murdered out 25 or 26 Maverick today in Yakima. It had an all black cap on it with no windows and the Raptor style lights in the grill. It looked great. I didn't have a chance to snap a picture.
Does anyone know where I could get a custom badge made for my Maverick? I have an image that I would like to use that's pretty specific. I don't know if I can get it 3D printed or anything like that. Ha anyone had this done before here?
Has anyone had any experience with this brand or this exact tonneau cover? I know it shows a Ram, but it's made for many different trucks and they make one for the Maverick. I am interested because I want to put kayaks on it and other stuff but I want to see if anyone has had it and has loved...
My wife and I took a day trip to Packwood yesterday. We went to Packwood Brewing and The Blue Spruce. So I had to stop and take some pictures. I wanted to share them with all of you. (2025 Ford Maverick Tremor Space White)
Hey everyone!
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ben. I live in WA and I am picking up my 2025 Ford Maverick Tremor tomorrow. I have to drive a bit, but I'm pretty stoked as this is my first brand new vehicle for myself. I am a Ford guy through and through. I will post pictures...