Sponsored

Search results

  1. The best wireless magsafe charger I've found -- matches Ford interior ambient lighting.

    I've been through quite a few wireless chargers over the years, and this is by far the best one I've tried. It has an aluminum hook to latch on the vent slat, and it secures on there perfectly. It's qi2 and has a fan -- if you use wireless charging, trust me, a charger with a fan is a night...
  2. Storage box that fits the Maverick bed perfectly.

    If anyone has been looking for a storage box to keep in your mav, this one fits perfectly between the wheel wells of the bed, and if you need full use of the bed while youre out and about, it also fits comfortably in the back seat. It feels solid without being too heavy, has a water proof seal...
  3. 2025 - Morimoto X3B LED third brake light

    I really like the look of the morimoto led brake light, and found a deal on ebay for $128, and finally got around to installing it today. I did it a bit unorthodox though as I didnt want to go fishing through the headliner so I just cut off the wires of both the stock wiring and the end of the...
  4. From Fit to Maverick

    Traded in my 2020 Honda Fit EX for a 2025 AWD Hybrid Lariat 4K in space white metallic. I bought the Fit new in 2020 and just crossed 25k miles driving to the dealer for trade-in, so I got a pretty good deal from the dealer - $16K - and OTD the maverick was $38.3K, but without any registration...




Top