After a recent oil change I reset the oil life monitor on the gauge cluster but it's not resetting in the app. I thought maybe I just needed to drive it but after an hour of driving, turning the truck off and on it still shows the old oil life level on the app, and the reset oil life level in...
Ever since I got my 24 Maverick XLT hybrid the Android auto has been hit or miss as to whether it connects or not. I've tried updating the cable, the software, checking phone settings...everything I could think of and still the issue persisted. Even used a wireless adapter plugged into the USB...
1600 miles in with my '24 XLT. I'm just now messing with the Android audio. It does not like to stay connected. Likewise with the USB port and mp3s on a thumb drive. Both work fine but will randomly disconnect at times with no Rhyme or reason. Any suggestions for a fix out there?