Sponsored

Search results

  1. Pad for Elevate Rack

    I bought some Dakine 34” pads for my Elevate rack. They’re for “aero” bars, but the Elevate bars are extra thick and the Velcro on pads don’t reach all the way around them. Has anyone had any success with using a pad on their Elevate rack for something like a SUP?
  2. Oregon Sold: 2025 Lariat Wheels and Tires

    1,300 miles, like new, no curb rash NO TPMS Sensors $850 obo Unable to ship - Central Oregon Stock wheels and tires from a 2025 Lariat, not BAP Tire date code 4224 Goodyear Wrangler Territory HT M+S 225/55 R19
  3. Oregon Sold: TPMS Sensors - 2022 Ford Maverick OE

    $80+shipping Factory sensors from a 2022 Maverick
  4. Wheel Load Rating

    My ‘25 Hybrid Lariat is still on order, but I’ve started shopping for a new set of wheels. My understanding is that I should only get wheels that have a load rating above half of the max gross axle weight rating, but I can’t find the max GAWR or load rating of the stock wheels anywhere. Does...




Top