Any recommendations on front floor mats that go up under the brake and accelerator pedals? Also, something to cover a little of the door sill. I’ve been looking online, but most have generic photos, so you can’t tell what the actual coverage is.
Just picked up a 2025 Hybrid, and I’m not pleased...
Hey, Guys. Does anyone make light brackets to add lights to the rear of the truck? I usually add an amber dual light facing rearward for bad weather, or just visibility when backing up camping. Not sure if there’s a clean mount option. I am not interested in one that uses the hitch receiver...
Hey, Guys.
can someone explain to me why Rigid ditch light brackets are 220.00? I’ve never seen brackets this expensive. I really like their design, as it’s super low profile, and they sit inward along windshield towards center of hood.
having a Tremor, I’m really struggling to find clean...
Has anyone found a good hood protector? I like the ones with the 3m tape, and the textured matte black finish. I’ve used the Aeroskin II ( I believe that’s what they are called), but it doesn’t apparently are available for Maverick.
Just curious what quality low profile options are available...
Hey, Everyone!
Just picked up a ‘24 XLT Tremor, and wanted to say hello. I’m over on the sister Bronco forum, also. This is a daily driver, as I have the Raptor chilling for winter.
Anyhow, happy to be here and learn. I love these little trucks, so it’s cool to finally have one.
Cheers 🤙🏼