My truck is delivering soon and I’ve asked my dealer for the OTD price with X-Plan, but the salesperson said he will give me the price when he gets the invoice. Shouldn’t they have the invoice if my truck was built and is almost the dealership? It seems that this guy doesn’t really know anything
Hey, I just got an email update from Ford saying my truck is still being built and is experiencing unexpected delays. Anyone have any information on what’s going on or if you’re experiencing the same? For reference, I ordered a ‘24 XLT Hybrid Lux on 5/31/24, scheduled 8/26, in production 8/30...
Just getting a feeler if anyone else is waiting to be built this week. I feel like most people get built pretty quickly usually toward the beginning of the week. I know I’m being impatient but just wanted to gauge if anyone has been getting tracker updates. Thanks!
I’m excited as my truck was scheduled this morning. It will be in production the week of 8/26. Posting so others with similar builds are updated. Super hyped!