Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2022 Lariat First Edition Hybrid in Rapid Red

    Hi folks, I am trying to gauge what the collector value could be of my 2022 Lariat First Edition Hybrid in Rapid Red. Basically, I am trying to find out how many were actually produced. AI has come up with several theories but none of them are definitive. I did reach out to Ford and was...
  2. BCM back order issues

    I have had "battery issues" ever since day 1. All that has amounted to was the dome light simply doesn't come on when I enter the truck. And it stays on for 10 to 15 seconds after driving and exiting the truck. Also, the dash cluster and radio shut off around the same amount of time. I've...
  3. Conveniences you would like to see

    This is spurred by a post in the Ford Maverick Hybrid Facebook page. What conveniences would you like to see. I know some can be accomplished by with after market products but I am just one of those types who would rather not bother with anything complicated. 1. Better designed key fob. The...
  4. Extended warranty/service plans

    Extended warranty/service plan...I am considering this and am deciding between Ford's ESP and one offered by the dealer from one of the larger ESP companies. The dealer's is cheaper plus it can be honored by any garage whereas Ford's is only honored at a Ford dealer. Can anyone please share...
  5. Its all a computer program.....

    I am sure most of you are wondering what or why or how orders are scheduled..... It's all in the computer and most likely a proprietary system that takes into consideration all of the variables that make up a vehicles lifecycle from ordering to delivery. Of course Ford is not going to share...
  6. Albert George of Ford claims hybrids won't be delivered to dealers until April or May

    The dude claims on Facebook to work at Ford World HQ and heard the Chief Engineer of the Maverick team said hybrids won't be delivered to dealers until April or May. Updated with screenshot:




Top