Sponsored

Search results

  1. Dilemma Trade or Keep 🤔

    My Question is I Ordered a New Maverick last July witch is Just been Finished Obviously it's a 24 Not Shipped yet But since Ordereing I Purchased a New 23 at another dealership out of State I Didn't know How long it would take And my Mazda/Ranger broke down So I Needed something Sooner than...
  2. Daytime Running lights Poll On or Off ??

    Daytime Running Lights Do you Like Them On or Off Unofficial Poll Thanks for your response
  3. Change Oil Sooner than Later Slag Looking Stuff On My A Arms ??

    Changed my oil with only 900 miles Looks Green but it Might just be The Oil they use in Mexico Also went with the Larger FL-10 filter Hopefully it looks Better next Change Probably around 3000 miles I don't drive it daily being Retired Also I don't know if Anyone noticed or Has this But...
  4. Lincoln 2.0 Engine Cover for the Maverick Anyone Have a Replacement Emblem Suggestion

    Ive Seen a couple posts about Using the Lincoln 2.0 Engine Cover For the Maverick Anyone have a Replacement Emblem They Have Or Would Use If you Had one Also Where did you get them Maybe a Part number and Cost Looks Easy enough to remove Just Like the Looks of Them on the Motor instead of...
  5. Will The Maverick Fit ????

    Trying to Find out If my Maverick Will Fit in my Garage for the Winter months On my Trailer 6 ft Truck 2 Ft Trailer deck height 8 ft door Well it Just Barley Made it in Had to Remove the Rubber antenna part that Screws in the Shark fin mount Trying to Save it from One Illinois Winter With...




Top