Sponsored

Search results

  1. Camper Swaying Over 50mph

    Hey everyone, Bought a 2019 KZ 160rbt to tow around. I typically steal my dad's f250 to tow with but when he needs it I liked the idea of having the Maverick as a fallback, hence getting something so small. I've towed many trailers and boats with other vehicles but when I pulled this with the...
  2. Ford Roadside Nightmare

    I'm really thinking this is my last Ford. Edited: because I was being dramatic........I want an F150 one day. But still pissed off! Last month my Maverick's transmission failed on a highway in NJ. I called Ford Roadside and they advised that I was on a restricted roadway and to call an...
  3. Truck Tried to Go Into Park As I Was Driving

    2023 Ford Maverick EB 4k Package- Following Message on Ford App Shift Module SERVICE SOON- Powertrain Malfunction/ Reduced Power I was driving about an hour from home when my dash alerted Shift Module SERVICE SOON followed by a loud clicking sound and loss of driving ability. The electronic...
  4. Windshield and Water Marks Help!

    I am continuously getting these terrible water marks on my windshield (reoccurring since I took it home). I have managed to get rid of them several times by painstakingly clay bar and hand polishing them but within a couple of weeks it comes back. Any tips to keep this from happening or...




Top